Radial Tonebone Texas Pro Overdrive and Boost Effects Pedal - Discontinued
Sorry, the Radial Tonebone Texas Pro Overdrive and Boost Effects Pedal is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
The Texas-Pro provides plenty of power and versatility in a compact pedalboard-friendly enclosure. Beginning with Radial’s unique Class-A buffering circuit, the Texas-Pro retains the natural feel and responsiveness of the guitar, while also allowing it to drive multiple pedals and longer cable runs with ease. The Overdrive section is capable of a wide range of tonal variations, with individual controls for Drive, output Level, and Tone, so you can dial in the settings that best match your guitar and amp. A three-position Range switch allows you to select the style of overdrive, from warm vintage tones, to a modern rock style or aggressive over-the-top saturation.
The overdrive is complemented by a separate Boost circuit capable of adding +22dB of clean gain, allowing you to push the front end of your amp harder or let your solos cut through. A built-in effects loop allows you to connect a series of pedals via the Send and Return jacks when you engage the Boost circuit. This allows you to simultaneously activate the booster and a delay or chorus pedal, giving you a more streamlined and professional transition for soloing.
The Texas-Pro is built in Canada with heavy-duty 14-gauge steel construction to handle years of abuse on the road. A compact 4¼”x4″x2⅛” chassis fits on any pedalboard and it is powered from a standard 9V supply like those found on many multi-pedal power bricks.
- Versatile Overdrive with multiple tonal possibilities
- High output Class-A power booster
- Overdrive and Boost operate separately or in combination
- Built-in effects loop activates with booster
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).