The Radial LX-2™ is a passive balanced line level audio splitter that allows you to easily send an audio signal to two different destinations at once without noise, while also providing the ability to attenuate the signal to tame hot outputs from a mixing console or mic preamp.
The input of the LX-2 features a XLR/TRS combo jack, which allows you to connect balanced or unbalanced line level signals to be split to two different destinations. A premium Jensen® transformer JT-11-FLPC inside provides exceptional frequency response and phase coherency to ensure that the highest audio quality is maintained, while isolating the two outputs from each other to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops. Ground lift switches on each of the two XLR outputs help to further reduce noise from ground loops. For situations where a level adjustment is required, the trim control on the LX-2 allows you to attenuate overly hot signals. This lets you drive your mic preamps hard to achieve coloration, while trimming the level at the LX-2 to avoid clipping the inputs of your recording interface. This trim control is activated by a recessed ‘set & forget’ switch; for live use or in situations where attenuation is not needed, simply disengage this switch to prevent accidental and unwanted level adjustments.
The LX-2 is built with 14-gauge steel to ensure it continues to reliably perform night after night even on the most demanding tours, while a book-end design protects the connectors and switches. Rigid I-beam construction prevents the circuit board from being torqued, eliminating the possibility of damaged connections. The LX-2 has a compact footprint, with the added benefit of allowing up to 8 units to be rack-mounted using the Radial J-Rak™.
The Radial LX-2 is an uncompromising problem solver for your audio toolkit, providing Jensen® transformer-isolated line level splitting and attenuation in a compact and rugged device.
Splitting line outputs on stage
Send the output of a mic pre or line level device to a recording interface as well as the PA system
Split the output of a mic preamp in the studio
Send the output of a single preamp to two compressors simultaneously. Use the level trim to push your preamp harder for coloration without distorting the compressor inputs.
Using the LX-2 for parallel effects processing
Split the output of a preamp to feed an outboard effects device while also sending a clean signal to your recording interface. Blend the signals together in your DAW for parallel processing.
- Split one audio signal to two destinations simultaneously
- Jensen® transformer equipped for exceptional audio quality
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Variable trim control can be engaged for easy level adjustment
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).