The Plexitube™ is a two channel tube distortion that combines the natural warmth and harmonic generation of a 12AX7 tube with the control and saturation of our unique multi-stage solid-state drive circuit. Combine this amazing front-end with our unique passive-interactive tone controls and the Plexitube is able to deliver four generations of over-the-top Marshall tones from a single pedal.
Designed to enhance on-stage functionality, the Plexitube features two distinct distortion channels for on-the-fly transitioning between rhythm and lead settings. Channel-1 has been optimized for rhythm with huge chunky rhythm tones and scooped out mids for a thunderous wall-of-sound and complete world domination. Channel-2 is optimized to produce razor-sharp cut for solos and sustaining mids that are so smooth, they can make a grown man cry. This is augmented with individual voicing and contour controls for each channel that let you dial in the optimal tone to suit your guitar and playing style.
When the Plexitube is switched off, true-bypass connectivity ensures the natural tone of your guitar goes directly to your amp without obstruction or a tone robbing load. And when activated, photocell switching assures smooth pop-free actuation even when used with high gain amps. There's even an effects loop that can automatically turn your delay on when you switch channels for leads. No tap dancing required!
The Radial Tonebone Plexitube takes metal guitar one step beyond anything you have experienced so far. God Save the Queen!
- The best 'Marshall in a pedal' of all time!
- Delivers clean, rhythm and lead in one pedal
- True bypass clean for natural tone
- Insert loop on lead channel for effects
- Circuit type: Hybrid tube / proprietary circuit
- Tube type: Standard 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Output impendence: 10K Ohm
- Drive: Input drive gain control for both channels.
- Intermediate ch-2 drive trim adjuster: Recessed control - accesable with a tweeker.
- Voicing 1 & 2:
- Used inconjunction with the Ch-1 and Ch-2 Contour controls
- Extra Scoop
- Ch-1 & Ch-2 contour: Separate sound shaping control for each channel. Used in conjuction with the VOICING 3-position switch
- Mid Boost:
- Used to fatten up the sound for more cut and sustain during solos. Also, will fatten up the sound of single coil pickups.
- High: +12dB @ 620Hz
- Medium: +7dB @ 390Hz
- Off: No boost
- Top End:
- Switch sets the overall tonal character of the Plexitube to best match the amp and settings. Brighter amps are normally compensated with darker settings.
- Bright: Boosts +6dB @ 10kHz
- Flat: No boost or cut
- Dark: Cuts -6dB @ 1.8kHz
- High & Low EQ:
- Low: +/- 14.5 db @ 100Hz
- High: +/- 10 db @ 4.3kHz
- True bypass with green on/off status LED
- Heavy-duty high-cycle switch
- LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LEDs
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 8.12 x 4.25 x 2.12" (207 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.15lb (1kg)
- Power Supply: 15VDC 400mA, center pole positive
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).