50 watts of “FullQ” power
Gain, Limiter, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb, & Master controls
1/4" high impedance input jack
Effects Loop: 1/4" Send and Return jacks
1/4" Headphone jack for quiet practice
Dual 1/4" speaker outputs for variable loads 16 to 4 ohms
Standard IEC power cable (non locking)
Universal power supply – automatically works anywhere in the world
Ultra compact (roughly the size of a double wide effects pedal)
8 3/8"W x 3 1/8"H x 5 1/2"D – (21.3cm W x 7.9cm H x 14cm D)
2 Pounds (0.9kg)
Featuring an expanded control set with Bass, Mid, and Treble, the 101 steps out from a supporting role for your pedals and into the limelight as a full featured guitar head! With other popular features such as Limiter and FX Loop, the 101 Reverb means serious business. Featuring an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the Bass and Treble controls use traditional “tone stack” technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active Mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the Mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive “D-Style” bite to the sound, while decreasing Mid brings out that familiar clean-60’s Blackface tone.
Weighing the same 2 pounds as its little brother, the 101 Reverb is so light you'll think we forgot to put the guts in! Even with the same compact footprint, it has more than enough power to bring any cabinet to life!
On the stage
The 101 Reverb carries forward all the tone and power you've come to expect, while forging new sonic territory. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above our published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients, and more importantly, the feel and harmonic content that usually requires glowing bottles.
Turn the Master way down, or plug in your headphones and keep it totally quiet, as you work on your music late into the evening. The 101 Reverb is the perfect missing link between your effects and your speaker cab.
Backed by a industry-leading warranty, Quilter amplifiers are setting new standards in performance amplification. Your new Quilter 101 will be far more reliable than any traditional technology. Our support is backed by a team with a passion for music and a commitment to ensuring you get the most from your tone – every gig, every song, every time.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).