- 7” (178 mm) diagonal color TFT, capacitive touch sensing
- Mic/Line8 (4 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line2 Stereo (1/4" TRS)
- Stereo USBStereo USB / MP3 playback
Input Channel Processing
- EQ4-band Parametric EQ with Hi/Low Shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF and LPF
- DynamicsGate, Compressor
- DelayDelay (100 msec max)
- Automatic Microphone MixerN/A
- Main L/R2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux4 (XLR, line-level)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo)1 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 3/4)
- Cue1 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Monitor L/R N/A
Output Channel Processing
- EQ1/3 octave GEQ, 6-band Parametric EQ, Variable High- and Low-Pass Filters
- Anti-Feedback Filters8-band Anti-Feedback Filters
- Delay100 msec
Recording / Playback1
- Multi-Track14 x 14 tracks direct to hard drive
- MP3Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- DCA8 (with Mutes)
- Sub GroupsN/A
- Selectable. AFL, PFL
- 4 simultaneous, professional effects engines including Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Pitch Shift
- 1 Pitch Correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
Real Time Analyzer (RTA)
- 1 (1/3 octave. Assignable to channels or user selectable source)
- 99 User Scenes, 120 Factory Presets, 99 User Presets
- 2 USB A connectors
- TouchMix-8/16 Control App for iOS® and Android devices controls all mixer functions via Wi-Fi.
- USB Wi-Fi adaptor (included) or external Wi-Fi router (requires USB to ethernet adaptor)
- Shipping4.5 in x 20 in x 16.5 in (11.4 cm x 50.8 cm x 42 cm)
- Mixer only2.2 in x 13.1 in x 9.6 in (5.6 cm x 33.3 cm x 24.5 cm)
- Shipping10.7 lb (4.9 kg)
- Mixer only4.3 lb (1.95 kg)
- 42 W, 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
- 32-bit floating point
- <0.005%, +4 dBu; 20 Hz-20 kHz, unity gain, any input to any output
- 20 Hz-20 kHz +/-0.5 dB, any input to any output
- 105 dB
Equivalent input Noise
- -126 dBu
Residual Output Noise
- -86 dBu
- -80 dB
- -94 dB
Gain (Mic Inputs)
- 75 dB (60 dB analog, 15 dB digital)
Maximum input Level
- +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
Maximum Output Level
- +22 dBu (all line-level outputs)
- 48 v, all mic inputs, individually switchable
- USB Wi-Fi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply
- TMR-1 (Rack kit)
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for solo and duo musicians, small bands and AV production professionals, the TouchMix-8 goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 14 mixing channels (8 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 6 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 14-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.
The TouchMix-8 comes complete with USB Wi-Fi adapter and carrying case.
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks•Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 4 Aux outputs provide ample monitor configuration options
- 14-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Download future upgrades directly from the Internet
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).