- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1: 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Amplifier: Class D
- Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power
- 3 x Level
- Rotary encoder (push)
- 2 x selection buttons
- Indicators: Monochrome LCD Display 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- 3 x Input Signal LED
- Input A Mic selected LED
- Input B Hi-Z selected LED
- Limiter active LED
- Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power2: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- AC Power Consumption - Standby: .2A at any voltage
- Enclosure Details
- Enclosure Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in
- 602 x 356 x 350 mm
- Net Weight: 17.7 kg (39 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 21.7 kg (47.8 lbs)
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
Advanced Power and DSP
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4” TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be “daisy-chained” to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings)
DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction™ techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware).
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).