|Configuration||Compact two way, ported enclosure|
Low Frequency Transducer
High Frequency Transducer
5.25" shielded, weather-resistant
1" neodymium tweeter
|Frequency Range 1
Frequency Response (±3 dB)
Useable Frequency Range (-10 dB)
75 Hz - 19 kHz
60 Hz - 20 kHz
|Maximum Output 2
104 dB SPL
110 dB SPL
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Power Rating 3||60 W (IEC, 100 hours)|
|Recommended Max Amp Power||120 W RMS|
|Sensitivity 4||86.5 dB, 2.83 V at 1 m, free field (4 pi)|
|Nominal Coverage||90° H x 90° V|
|Material||Injection molded, weather resistant,
high impact polystyrene
|Finish||White or black (paintable)|
|Grille||Heavy duty powder coated aluminum|
|Connectors||Pair of 5-way binding posts|
|Mounting Hardware||Included ball mount assembly; available optional yoke mount|
H x W x D
|11.28" x 7.02" x 9.33"
286.5 mm x 178.3 mm x 211.6 mm
|Weight||15 lb. (6.8 kg) net
22 lb. (10 kg) shipping
QSC AD S52 Acoustic Design Installation Speaker
The QSC AcousticDesign AD-S52 is a full range, surface mount loudspeaker with sleek, contemporary styling that fits perfectly into multiple environments and applications including hotels, restaurants, convention facilities, and multimedia environments. The loudspeaker’s low-frequency driver is magnetically shielded, making the AD-S52 perfect for use near video monitors. Available in black or white, these great sounding, weather resistant enclosures can be painted to match any specific decor. The AD-S52 is a high output, 2-way design incorporating a 5.25" weatherproof, LF transducer and a 1" neodymium tweeter. This exceptional loudspeaker carries the added benefit of built-in dynamic power protection—thus ensuring system reliability in the event of overload conditions. The AD-S52T models are equipped with a 70/100 volt matching transformer for distributed audio systems. There is a transformer tap switch on the rear panel for setting the power level of the loudspeaker. This switch may also be set for 8 ohm operation, bypassing the transformer completely—providing greater system flexibility compared to most competing products. The AD-S52 system package includes a ball mount assembly for convenient installation of the enclosure in a wide variety of orientations. If desired, the ball mount adapter’s back plate can be removed, reducing the overall depth of the assembly and the footprint of the mount on the wall. Further, the assembly includes a weather resistant input connection cover to protect the 5-way binding post input terminals.
- 5.25", 2-way design—in a lightweight, contemporary styled multipurpose enclosure
- Magnetically shielded LF transducer—ideal for use near video monitors
- Flexible ball mount assembly included—for convenient installation
- 70/100 volt transformer versions available—for use with distributed audio systems
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).