- PRS CE 24 Music Store Live Special Run
- Blue Matteo w/Natural Back
- Quilt Maple Top
- V12 Finish
- Mahogany Body
- Natural Wood Body Binding
- Satin Black Stained Maple Bolt-On Neck
- Black Headstock
- Pattern Thin Neck Profile
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Bird Inlays
- PRS Molded Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- PRS 85/15 Humbucker Pickups
- 3 Way Switch
- Master Volume & push/pull Tone Controls
- 24 Frets
- Scale Length 25"
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Deluxe Gig Bag with case candy
- Instrument Weight: 7.0 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to offer up another unique MSL special run of guitars from PRS. Several of the appointments on these CE 24's cannot be obtained through a regular CE 24 custom order. For starters, quilt maple tops are highly coveted over at PRS and they cannot be ordered on CE 24 or CORE guitars. They are currently only offering flame maple. Next is the black satin neck and matching black headstock. The neck is still made out of maple, but we decided to give it a makeover so it would look even more badass. Along with the awesome satin feel, the black neck and headstock add a killer aesthetic to the guitar. So this will sound every bit like the CE 24's that we have all come to know and love, but won't look like any other CE 24 on the market!
The Custom 24 is the original guitar that Paul took to his first tradeshow in '85, and it's become PRS's flagship model as one of the most perfect guitars built. But it is also true that for a while now PRS has left all of those die-hard bolt-on fans a bit in the dark since the discontinuation of the original PRS CE in 2008. Especially for players who loved the Custom 24 but wanted something that could cop a brighter and snappier tone, PRS decided to go ahead and make a bolt-on version of their flagship guitar at a more affordable price point than the set-neck counterpart would be. This bolt-on build also allows them to offer up an amazing guitar, made in the same factory and by the same people that make all of CORE models, but at a much more affordable price point. As you might expect, they've hit the nail on the head in achieving a guitar that costs less than the PRS CORE guitars without any compromise to the sound or craftsmanship. Think of a Custom 24 with more snap and top-end bite to it. That's exactly what you get with the maple bolt-on neck on a Custom 24 body with PRS's awesome new 85/15 pickups. These pickups are clear, articulate and crisp but with a bit more edge and mid-range punch than the 58/15s have. All of this comes in at a really great price point for a brand new USA Core model PRS too!
The Music Store Live Special Run CE 24's all include the following unique features not normally available on this model: A quilt maple top, black satin stained neck, and black headstock.
Since the dawn of rock and roll, the snap and response that comes from a bolt-on neck guitar has been an essential part of the mix. These attributes have, in turn, become essential to many players trying to tell their story through music. The CE 24 brings the bolt-on platform back to the main PRS lineup with some significant updates. The CE 24 pairs PRS’s traditional body combination of the mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck sports a Pattern Thin carve. To further maximize the guitar’s inherent tone and clarity, the CE 24 features PRS 85/15 pickups, which Paul designed to have remarkable clarity as well as extended high and low end. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way toggle switch for a total of six classic sounds. The original CE was introduced in 1988 and offered players PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of traditional bolt-on guitars. Returning after nearly a decade of being out of the lineup, the CE 24 is back and better than ever. Check one out today.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).