- PRS Artist Package Mark Tremonti Baritone
- Charcoal Contour Burst
- Artist Grade Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body
- Flame Maple Stained Neck
- Tremonti Neck Profile (same as a Pattern Thin)
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 22 Frets
- Bird Inlays
- PRS Tremonti (bridge) and 58/15 (neck) PIckups
- PRS Hardtail Adjustable Bridge
- Nickel Hardware
- Natural Masked Binding
- 25.5" Scale Length
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Controls: Neck Vol, Bridge Vol, Neck Tone, Bridge Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector
- PRS Deluxe Artist Black Paisley Hard Shell Case
- Factory Tuning: C#, F#, B, E, G#, C#
- Serial # 237017
- Weight: 8.1 lbs.
Mark Tremonti has a reputation as one of hard-rock's most complete guitar players. He's got some great riffs, he can wail, and he has an intuitive sense of melody and harmony that seems to elude a lot of players. This is the guitar that he relies on to cradle the spark of his creativity when he's ripping it up, but needs to do so in drop-tunning. It's a complete tone machine that is designed to be played in lower tunings so that your strings maintain a tight, focused, and punchy sound and you aren't forced to fight through floppy string wobble while blazing up and down the fretboard.
It has thick, crunchy lows, singing highs and throaty mids, all with a bit more punch than you might be used to from a single cut. The bridge pickup is begging to hit the front end of your amp hard and you can saturate it with as much distortion as you'd like without ever having to worry about getting a muddy tone. The unique addition of the 58/15 pickup to the neck blends really well and gives some slightly mellower options for rich, warm, and creamy sounding lead riffs or more subtle rhythm playing. The body is a bit on the thicker side, but it's still very comfortable to play sitting or standing and the tone that you get out of the extra bit of wood is something you can hear and feel as the instrument resonates. The neck is super fast, and unlike some other single cuts, upper fret access isn't restricted at all. This guitar doesn't care if you're a die-hard Tremonti fan or if you've only heard the name - it'll work wonders in a wide variety of musical settings either way. If you play in drop tunings and don't like to have your strings feel like shoe laces, you've got to check this out. Perfectly engineered for the hard-rock guitarist who needs versatility, this Tremonti Baritone is a home run all the way. The guitar is only 25.5" in scale,
The flame maple neck adds some brightness to the sound, is super fast to shred on, and unlike some other single cuts, upper fret access isn't restricted at all. This guitar doesn't care if you're a die-hard Tremonti fan or if you've only heard the name - it'll work wonders in a wide variety of musical settings either way. If you play in drop tunings and don't like to have your strings feel like shoe laces, you've got to check this out. Perfectly engineered for the hard-rock guitarist who needs versatility, this Tremonti Baritone is a home run all the way. The guitar is only 25.5" in scale, so truth is it really doesn't even have to be exclusively for drop-tunings either, it was just conceptualized for that purpose. I think we can all name some very classic and popular guitars that have been around since the 50's and 60's that rock the 25.5" scale for standard tuning. All that to say, you can really make this beast your own. No matter what you do to it, it'll maintain it's rock-solid playability and killer sound.
The order window for these is closed and PRS will not be making any more! Make sure to scoop one up before they're all gone.
Based on Mark Tremonti’s signature PRS model, this limited edition guitar features a longer 25.5” scale length that allows players to tune down but ditch the wound “G” so they have the freedom to play lead as well as rhythm. Combining Tremonti’s signature treble pickup with a warmer 58/15 bass pickup proved to be a killer pairing that delivers aggressive, articulate tone. The Pattern Thin figured maple neck makes playing a breeze the all the way up the neck.
"This is one of my favorite guitars I’ve ever played. It’s a dream come true for people who like to tune low and still be able to solo. I absolutely love it," – Mark Tremonti
The Tremonti Baritone Limited Edition is offered in six colors and all feature stained figured maple necks. Finishes include: Black Gold Wraparound Burst, Charcoal Contour Burst, Copperhead, Faded Whale Blue, Fire Red Burst, Jade. Guitars will ship tuned to C# [C#, F#, B, E, G#, C#).
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).