- Paul Reed Smith McCarty Singlecut 594
- Faded Whale Blue - Natural Binding
- Flame Maple Top
- Mahogany Body and Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard - Parchment Binding
- Pattern Vintage Profile: 1 11/16" width and 57/64" depth @ nut
- Rosewood Fretboard - Parchment Binding
- Bird Inlays
- 24.594" Scale Length | 22 Frets
- PRS 58/15LT Pickups (push/pull tone pots to split each humbucker)
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Nickel Hardware
- PRS Phase III Low Mass Locking Tuners
- PRS 2-Piece Stoptail Bridge
- PRS Black Tolex Hardshell Case
- Instrument Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Serial #: 0276216
Music Store Live is proud to offer up this PRS McCarty Singlecut 594 finished in a beautiful Faded Whale Blue!
After Paul Reed Smith befriended and picked the brain of guitar pioneer Ted McCarty, the first PRS McCarty models came out in 1994. They incorporated many of the subtle but essential build techniques that Ted used to create some of the best electric guitars the world has played. After a brief hiatus from the core PRS lineup, the McCarty is back. Along with a double-cutaway version, PRS is now also offering a singlecut version of the new 594 guitar. It's a straightforward but effective design that embodies that classic mahogany body/dual humbucker sweetness with slinkiness from the shorter scale length. All in a body shape that will be familiar for Les Paul enthusiasts and singlecut players alike while providing the quality and level of craftsmanship that only PRS can bring to the table. The back is a little thicker for increased tone and sustain and two of Paul Reed Smith's best new vintage pickups pump out radiant vintage PAF goodness in every register.
This is a player's axe that's built to be played day after day, but it's also an important part of the electric guitar's history. This one sports a gorgeous figured maple so it looks as great as it sounds!
The McCarty family of guitars are born from passion and precision: built passionately to embody vintage tone while utilizing the precision of PRS's modern manufacturing techniques. The McCarty Singlecut 594 joins that tradition with a familiar feel and warm, vintage tone. Meticulously spec'd with a 24.594" scale length, Pattern Vintage neck carve, 58/15 LT pickups, tweaked Phase III locking tuners with modified collars and set screws, and a two-piece zinc bridge, the McCarty Singlecut 594 gives musicians the keys to the esteemed tones of vintage guitars in an instrument that won't fail them.
The McCarty Singlecut 594 was originally developed by the PRS Private Stock team and released as the November 2016 "Guitar Of The Month." Now it's catapulted into one of the top selling models in their lineup.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Paul Reed Smith. This McCarty Singlecut 594 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Music Store Live is one of PRS's top independent dealers and is one of only a select few PRS Signature Dealers. If you still haven't found what you're looking for, we are more than happy to help you custom order your next Paul Reed Smith instrument. Our PRS experts can help guide you in purchasing a new SE, S2, CORE, Artist Package, or even your very own Private Stock guitar or bass. Message us for details!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).