- 2018 PRS Limited Edition Private Stock Hollowbody II McCarty 594
- Platinum Smoked Burst
- DGT Nitro Finish
- Hollow Body Design
- Private Stock Curly Maple Top and Back w/Blue Paua Purfling
- African Mahogany Sides
- Figured Mahogany Neck Wood
- African Blackwood Fretboard w/Curly Maple Binding (matching headstock veneer)
- Agoya Birds w/Blue Paua Outlines and Blue Paua Purfling Inlays
- Pattern Vintage Neck Profile
- Bird Inlays
- 22 Frets
- 24.594" Scale Length
- 58/15LT Bridge and Neck Pickups
- 3 Way Toggle Switch
- 2x Vol, 2x Push/Pull Tone Knobs
- PRS Stoptail Bridge
- Mother of Pearl "2018 Limited" Engraved Banner
- PRS Private Stock Black Western Tolex Case
- Serial #: 250808
- Instrument Weight: 6 lbs.
Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes, your hands, and your ears on this Limited Edition PRS Private Stock guitar! It truly does not get any better than this. This is so much more than just a collector's item. This guitar is the cream of the crop. The best of the best. The playability is as beautiful as the instrument, itself. This is the embodiment of perfection in the shape of a guitar.
When PRS introduced the McCarty 594 model, with the 24.594" scale length, the 58/15LT pickups, and the asymmetrical pattern vintage neck shape, Les Paul lovers around the world came running to get a taste. This private stock is an even sweeter and smoother-sounding version of the McCarty 594. The hollowbody design provides a bit of a mid-scoop to the sound. The neck pickup is rich, lush, and creamy. It's absolutely beautiful for leads and has a lot of warmth to it while still having enough brightness to cut through. The bridge pickup adds a bit more chime and can handle some nice distortion very well. Despite its hollowbody design the guitar is very feedback-resistant so there's a ton of versatility under the hood on this one. The pickups can also be split to get some nice spank and shimmer out of it. In full humbucker mode they sound like classic vintage PAF's that have been mixed and mastered in a state-of-the-art studio. It's got everything you want out of a vintage sounding pickup but without any of the flub and muddiness that could sometimes be a problem.
This is the kind of instrument that you'll never want to put down and weighing in at only 6 lbs means you won't have to. The neck shape is ergonomic and super comfortable. It's not one of those paper-thin shredder necks. It gives you something to hold onto without feeling like a baseball bat.
The 2018 Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 is only available for a limited time. PRS Signature dealers each had access to 1 of these. So this is the one and only of these we'll have. The final inspection for each of these was done by Mr. Smith, himself, so you know you've got the best that money can buy!
The Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 Limited Edition brings a new set of features to one of our most beloved models – the Hollowbody II. With fully hollow build construction, the Hollowbody II is a resonant guitar with warm, woody tone. 58/15 LT pickups ensure that these guitars sound exceptionally clear and musical, and volume and push/pull tone controls for each pickup offer plenty of versatility. The detailed additions of a two-piece bridge, 24.594” scale length, and Pattern Vintage neck carve impart old-school character to this already classic instrument.
Dressed up with stunning purfling, inlays, and figured maple tops and backs, these limited edition instruments are as stunning to look at as they are to hear. Only 60 Private Stock Hollowbody II 594 instruments will be made. This is the only one of these that we will be receiving and it will be in the Platinum Smoked Burst stain finish.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).