- PRS CE24 Semi-Hollow Bolt-On
- Asymmetrical Beveled Peroba Rosa Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Pattern Thin Neck Profile
- 25" Scale
- Brauna Preto Fretboard
- Old School Bird Inlays
- Same Fret Wire as PRS Core Guitars
- PRS 85/15 Treble and Bass Pickups
- 'F' Hole
- 3 Way Blade Selector Switch
- Master Volume
- Master Tone with Push / Pull Coil Tap
- PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- PRS Tremolo Bridge
- PRS Gig Bag
- Made in Maryland
PRS Guitars is proud to offer a small batch of “Reclaimed Limited” instruments that showcases two exotic wood species new to PRS: Peroba Rosa and Brauna Preto. This reclaimed wood, which is native to southeastern Brazil’s Atlantic Forest, is typically more than 100 years old. PRS Guitars Senior Wood Manager, Michael Reid, sourced these woods from old buildings, noting that their density, unique aesthetic, and history would lend them to guitar making. “Michael has been sourcing wood for me and the company since before there was an official ‘PRS Guitars.’ Wood is our lifeblood, and I trust Michael’s instincts. This old, reclaimed wood is wonderfully resonant and beautiful. Hearing these guitars now, I just have to smile knowing Michael was right again,” said Paul Reed Smith. Peroba Rosa, typically used as siding, was selected for the top wood. The density of this wood combined with the semi-hollow body construction give the Reclaimed Limited CE24 Semi-Hollow and S2 Vela Semi-Hollow a unique sound that is punchy but also warm and full. Brauna Preto, typically used as the supporting posts of these old buildings, is used for the fretboards due to its tight-grain and sustain. These guitars are finished in Natural satin nitro. Any nail holes and any wear or discoloration have been left in the top wood to showcase its history. By leaving the Peroba in its most “original” form, every instrument is rendered unique with each top boasting its own character. “The forest has come full circle, so to speak. I like to think using this wood showcases Brazil’s rich history of music and guitar making,” said Michael Reid, PRS Senior Wood Manager. “Reclaiming these timbers also allows me to personally make a contribution to sustaining and celebrating Brazil’s resources.” Production on these eclaimed Limited guitars will be capped at approximately 600 instruments.
This PRS CE24 Semi-Hollow Limited Edition will be 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).