Get Charged Up... Our Smallest Wireless System Ever.
The AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System is a breakthrough that utilizes the latest in lithium ion battery technology and small, high-quality audio and RF components to bring performance freedom and convenience to a new level. The result is not only our smallest wireless system, but also our most comfortable, reliable and versatile system ever.
To eliminate continually changing batteries, Samson has designed this micro-size UHF wireless system to be fully rechargeable, supplying lithium-ion rechargeable batteries and USB DC power inputs for both the AH2 earset transmitter and AR2 receiver. A handy docking station for the receiver also provides a USB DC input and a 3.5mm balanced audio output. Because of these convenient recharging capabilities, the days of constantly changing the batteries in your wireless system are over.
Leaving beltpacks behind, AirLine Micro employs the AH2, a complete earset transmitter for total freedom and uninhibited movement. The transmitter features an omnidirectional microphone to ensure your voice is picked up and amplified even during periods of fast, heavy movement. Plus, its water resistant design protects the mic and transmitter from moisture and perspiration that can accumulate during intensely active performances.
Despite its modest size and inconspicuous appearance, the AR2 receiver boasts meticulous engineering that provides AirLine Micro with professional sound reproduction and exceptional reliability. Like the AH2 transmitter, the AR2 also houses a rechargeable battery that will offer about seven hours of operation. A 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output and USB DC power input round out the features on this pioneering receiver.
Elevating the convenience of micro-size wireless transmitters and receivers, the AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System packs an incredible amount of technology and innovation into small, unobtrusive components.
The AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System is a high-performance micro-size UHF wireless solution ideal for fitness professionals looking for clear vocal reproduction while keeping their hands free. The system's advanced technology and total convenience allow instructors to maintain complete focus on any fitness demonstration. To mention only a few, AirLine Micro is perfect for leading classes in kickboxing, Pilates, spin and yoga. In addition, AirLine Micro's transmitter is specially treated with a water resistant coating, providing extra protection from the sweat and other moisture that comes with physical fitness.
For high-energy performers, the AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System is a perfect fit, and not just in your ear. Beyond its high-quality vocal reproduction, AirLine Micro provides unlimited use of the hands, allowing for any combination of music, dance, or theater to be performed simultaneously. Whether your performance emulates the vocal and dance intensity of a pop idol, the vocal and instrumental precision of a rock star, or the triple threat of any Broadway actor, AirLine Micro will keep you physically engaged with your audience and bring your performance to a new level.
Presentation And Demonstration
The features provided by the AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System greatly benefit hands-on presentations and demonstrations. Any highly animated public speaker will appreciate the design of the unit's transmitter, as it lacks an awkward beltpack and features a discrete earset. From corporate presentations and motivational speeches to guided tours and product demonstrations, the AirLine Micro performs with ease and accuracy. No matter the application, the AirLine Micro will allow you to convey your ideas in a clear, concise and visually inspiring manner, helping you to reach your presented objective.
When mobility is a factor in your performance, Samson's AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System offers the most discreet, comfortable and convenient wireless solution available.
AirLine Micro Earset Wireless System
- UHF wireless system with micro-size AH2 transmitter and AR2 receiver
- Tone squelch and auto mute for clear operation
- Includes a convenient system carry case Includes AC adapter and charging cables
- Earset transmitter and omnidirectional microphone with no beltpack
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (5-6 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for recharging
- Single button operation for power, mute and volume
- Low-profile wireless receiver (2.36" x 1.67" x 0.51")
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (7-8 hours of operation)
- USB DC input for power and recharging
- 3.5mm unbalanced mic/line level output
- Provides secure base for AR2 receiver during operation and/or recharging
- USB DC input for power and recharging (cables included)
- 3.5mm balanced audio output (cables included)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).