Music Store Live is proud to present this totally rad Prisma guitar for sale!
Locally built, right here in California, this guitar wails! Of course, the first thing you'll notice is cool multi-color design from the combined skateboard decks that make the top. This is purely aesthetic, but boy does it look cool. Where the trucks for the skateboard used to be, they have filled in the holes with mother of pearl for a subtle, but super cool extra touch.
The McNelly Stagger Swagger and Cornucopia humbuckers maintain an airy and shimmery tone while providing a bit more oomph than some of the single-coil offerings. The Stagger Swagger is basically a noise-cancelling P90. It sounds like a single-coil. It breathes and has that airiness of a single-coil. But it doesn't have any of the 60-cycle hum. The Cornucopia bridge pickup is essentially McNelly's take on a PAF.
The combination of the pickups and the Emerson paper-in-oil cap electronics creates a sound that is full while having a vocal-like quality to it. It's got plenty of snap and bite to it and is still very full-bodied at the same time. The Brazilian walnut fretboard is unique in appearance but familiar in tone. It sounds very similar to rosewood with some nice warmth to it. Also adding to the cool factor of this guitar is that the fretboard is reclaimed wood from New York's very own Coney Island. So you've got a piece of American history while rocking a very innovative and modern design.
Whether run through a clean channel or saturated with some overdrive, this bad boy really wails and has absolutely left a solid impression on everyone here at the shop... Plus it looks really cool and unique!
Prisma Guitars creates one-of-a-kind guitars made from the wood of used and broken skateboards. Every skateboard is made with color-dyed plys of hard rock maple pressed together. Once the material is worked with, the guitar's color pattern emerges. Each guitar is handcrafted in San Francisco, CA. Our most popular shape loaded with McNelly handmade Soapbars, Emerson guts, and Mastery Tremolo Bridge.
Soap Bar V2 Stagger Swagger
The beloved tone of our V2 Stagger Swaggers, but made to install in P90 routs. It's about time!
Since their introduction, we keep hearing from customers that Stagger Swaggers are the best sounding pickups they have ever heard. --- Gosh, thanks! :)
That's a little vague, though. Here's what you can realistically expect: They do away with the old "have your cake and eat it" dilemma. They have all the dynamics and sizzle of true single coil pickups. Crisp and clear with beautiful depth in the low end. The V2s have a little more output than before, but they keep the chime that has made them so popular. They also happened to be noise-cancelling. Go ahead, eat up!
1 15/16" string spacing.
Soap Bar Cornucopia
The humbucker set that seems to do everything well - in P90 size! They are clear and airy, with tight punch that holds together well even with overdrive. The flip side is that they still keep the organic and sweet feel of a great PAF. Take them from sweet blues and jazz to driving rock and they'll thank you for it.
1 15/16" string spacing.
- Model: Toledo
- Top: Skateboard
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Back Color: Doghair Black
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard: Brazilian Walnut
- Radius: 12"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Color: Doghair Black
- Neck Profile: C-Shape
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut: 1 5/8" Graph Tech
- Neck Pickup: McNelly Stagger Swagger
- Bridge Pickup: McNelly Cornucopia
- Controls:1x Volume, 1x Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge: TonePros TOM
- Tuners: Gotoh Closed Back
- Hardware Finish: Raw Nickel
- Case: Mono Sleeve Gig Bag
- Serial #: 00057
- Instrument Weight: 8.7 lbs.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).