PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile USB 3.0 Audio Interface
PreSonus is proud to announce the new PreSonus® Studio 192 Mobile USB 3.0 22 x 26 audio interface and studio command center. Studio 192 Mobile delivers the same high-end audio, low-latency monitoring, tight software integration, and studio command center functionality introduced in PreSonus’ Studio 192 audio interface but in a smaller form factor suitable for both mobile and studio use.
The Studio 192 Mobile records at up to 192 kHz and combines 2 digitally controlled XMAX Class A, solid-state mic preamps and premium Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB of dynamic range. It offers 18 channels of digital I/O, making it easy to add up to 16 additional remote-controlled microphone preamps when expanded with two DigiMax DP88 A/D/A converters.
Like its big sibling, Studio 192 Mobile was designed to provide more than just abundant I/O and an impeccable sounding front end. It’s also the central command center for your studio, featuring talkback control, Mono and Dim for the main mix output, word clock I/O, a dedicated DAC for the headphone output, and the ability to use its six balanced outputs for monitor mixing or for speaker switching.
Studio 192 Mobile also features the same Fat Channel plug-in found in PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® DAW to add parametric EQ and dynamics processing, which can be used for near-zero-latency monitoring or printed to tracks. When used in conjunction with Studio One 3 (Artist edition included), the hybrid Fat Channel plug-in shifts to native processing on playback for a seamless experience between recording and playback.
In addition to Fat Channel processing, the Studio 192 Mobile features extensive integration with the Studio One production environment, including full preamp control and zero-latency monitor mixing. All Studio 192 Mobile features are also controllable from Studio One Remote for iPad®, giving you the freedom to step away from your computer while recording.
For third-party DAW users, PreSonus’ innovative UC Surface touch-ready control software for Mac®, Windows®, and iPad is included for easy management of all Studio 192 Mobile functions, including speaker switching and talkback. Use your iPad or Windows Surface Pro as a second screen dedicated to Studio 192 Mobile functions, including preamp control, to simplify gain staging when recording alone. The preamps can also be controlled from the Studio 192 Mobile front panel and via MIDI in third-party DAWs.
The Studio 192 Mobile offers 2 front-panel mic/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel direct-to-ADC line inputs; 16-channel ADAT Optical In and Out (8 channels at 88.1 or 96 kHz); coaxial, stereo S/PDIF I/O; and BNC word-clock I/O. You get four balanced TRS outputs, balanced stereo Main outputs, and a headphone amplifier with independent output, level control, and Cue Source switching.
The Studio 192 Mobile is expected to be available in March 2016 from PreSonus dealers worldwide. In the U.S., Studio 192 will have an estimated street price of $599.95.
- 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center
- Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps, 2 balanced line level inputs, and 18 channels of digital I/O
- Low-latency Studio Live Fat Channel processing on every analog input plus the first eight ADAT input channels
- Complete low-latency monitor mix, preamp control, and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface: Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included via download.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).