The collaborative partner for the solo artist.
When you’re a solo artist, you have to be more than just creative to realize your vision—you must also be a producer and an audio engineer. The ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller provides the tools needed for all of these diverse roles in a compact, ergonomic desktop design that will fit into any home studio. Record your audio through two pristine XMAX mic preamps and high-definition 24-bit, 192 kHz analog-to-digital converters. Navigate your recordings with easy-to-use transport controls. Edit your production and automate parameters in your favorite DAW with the powerful Session Navigator and mix it all with a 100 mm touch-sensitive motorized fader. Whether you’re a musician producing your latest album or just getting started with your first podcast, the ioStation 24c gives you all the tools you need to record and mix with the ease of hands-on, tactile control—all in a single device that doesn’t clutter your creative space.
Superior front-end for superior results.
Audiophile-grade digital converters and transparent preamps create a superior recording and listening experience. The ioStation 24c audio interface features two of PreSonus®’ acclaimed XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps that deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, shared smooth highs, and a rich overall sound—you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. High-quality converters provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally. The result is clear, consistent audio that makes mixing easier and creating a polished sound faster.
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort®-series controllers into the ioStation 24c. Rather than forcing you to reinvent your mixing method, the ioStation 24 augments the way you currently mix. You will still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, while the ioStation 24c handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
Streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug in your ioStation 24c and take command of your mix. Deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist will let you mix at lightning speed.
World-class recording software included.
Seamlessly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist music production software, the ioStation 24c audio interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows®x recording software. Easy to learn, Studio One enables you to compose, record, and produce without getting distracted by the tools or hemmed in by track limitations. Need a new loop or sample for your latest production? Studio One lets you shop, audition, and purchase new content and upgrades without even opening your browser—you’ll build the version of Studio One that’s right for you. By combining a flexible single-window user interface with a modern, beat-based production workflow, Studio One’s drag-and-drop approach doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on; you do.
Your studio assistant.
The ioStation 24c’s unique Session Navigator is your caffeine-fueled assistant engineer, providing easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline using the encoder or work measure-by-measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
One is the happiest number.
Whether you're just getting into audio production or looking to streamline your recording rig, the ioStation 24c audio interface and production controller will give you clear, clean, ultra-high-def sound with professional mixing tools in a compact, space-saving design. While it’s a perfect companion for any recording software, the ioStation 24c and included Studio One Artist provide you with a complete, affordable recording solution that will make you sound great.
Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh virtual instruments and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
- Two products in one: audio interface and production controller
- Record through two high-quality XMAX mic preamps
- Control your favorite DAW with a touch-sensitive motorized fader and intuitive navigation controls
- Compact, ergonomic design fits into any studio, whether in your bedroom or your backpack
- USB-C™ compatible (USB 2.0), 24-bit/192 kHz audio interface
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” TRS main outputs
- Simultaneous I/O up to 2 inputs and 2 outputs
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- 1 ¼” headphone output with independent level control
- USB 2.0 connectivity, macOS/Windows compatible
- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Native Studio One support with tightly integrated control
- Dedicated MCU modes for Logic, Live, and Cubase / Nuendo
- Customized HUI implementation for Pro Tools
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- Studio One Artist recording and production software
- Over 6GB of additional loops and sample content
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Type: XLR Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.15 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 107 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.007% (1 kHz, min. gain)
- EIN: < -128 dBu (max gain, 40Ω, 22 kHz BW, A-wtd)
- Input Impedance: 1.6 kΩ
- Phantom Power: +48V, > 8 mA per input
- Type: ¼” TS Female (via Combo), Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +15 dBu (Unbalanced, min. gain)
- Gain Control Range: 80 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 110 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.012% (1kHz, -1 dBFS, min. gain)
- Input Impedance: > 1 MΩ
- Type: ¼” TRS Female (via Combo), Balanced
- Maximum Input Level: + 22 dBu (Balanced, min. gain)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.05 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 114 dB (A-wtd, min. gain)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.007% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, min. gain)
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
Main and Line Outputs
- Type: ¼” TRS Female, impedance balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +18 dBu (Balanced)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, unity gain, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 109 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005% (1 kHz, +4 dBu)
- Type: ¼” TRS Female, Stereo, Unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: 150 mW/channel (56Ω load)
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (±0.2 dB, 56Ω load, 48 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: > 107 dB (A-wtd)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.02% (1 kHz, -1 dBFS, no load)
- Headphone Impedance (working range) 32Ω to 300Ω
- Connection Type: USB 2.0 over USB-C™ Compatible Connection
- ADC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-wtd)
- DAC Dynamic Range: 115 dB (A-wtd)
- Bit Depth: 24 bits
- Internally Supported Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz
- Jitter: < 70 ps RMS (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Jitter Attenuation: > 60 dB (1 ns in => 1 ps out)
- 12 VDC, 1.2A, external power supply
- Height: 2.4" (61 mm)
- Depth: 6.8" (172 mm)
- Width: 9.6" (244 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
Computer system requirements:
- Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the Quantum Interface.
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only)
- Intel® i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7 x64 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64
- Intel i-series 2 GHz multicore processor (or AMD equivalent) or faster
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Mac and Windows Systems
- USB-C™ or USB-A 2.0 port compatibility
- 32 GB hard disk space
- PreSonus Universal Control 2.0 or higher
- Monitor with 1366x768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- Multitouch-enabled monitor required for touch operation
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).