This is a Pre-Order listing. It is not currently in stock and is expected to start shipping in May 2020.
The Ampeg® SVT® is more than just a bass amp—it sparked a revolution. When it debuted in 1969, deafening walls of full-stack guitar amps were eating bass players alive. Knowing that big bass volume required big power, Ampeg designed the most sophisticated amp of its day: the 300-watt SVT. Finally, balance returned to the stage and with it a generation of iconic bass-forward music was born. That singular Ampeg spirt of innovation and ingenuity is alive and well in the Ampeg HeritageTM 50th Anniversary SVT bass amp. Designed to honor the unrivaled SVT legacy, the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT distills the legendary amp’s most celebrated circuits into a single stage-ready head with a host of must-have modern technology and elegant vintage aesthetics. It truly is the SVT for the 21st century.
- The 1969 “Blueline” and mid-1970s Magnavox-era circuits in one amp
- Handmade in the U.S.A. from durable top-shelf components
- Detailed, period-correct graphics and fonts
- Modern features include a newly enhanced XLR DI output, user biasing, speakOn® outputs, and spring-loaded side handles
- Specially sourced and matched Ampeg Super ValveTM 6550 tubes
- Not a reissue—the ultimate SVT for today
CUSTOMERS ASKED, AMPEG DELIVERED
From well-informed amateurs to elite professionals, no amp enjoys as passionate a fan base as the Ampeg SVT. For this new SVT, Ampeg surveyed its loyal customers to ensure that the design met and surpassed their wishlist. While each generation of the SVT has its faithful, Ampeg designed the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT to satisfy even the most discerning SVT aficionados. It’s the SVT everyone has been asking for.
THREE AMPS IN ONE
The Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT offers two discrete preamp channels that duplicate the revered tone from the amp’s most desirable eras: the original 1969 “Blueline” SVT and the mid-70s Magnavox design. Even better: players can jump the two channels together for an even more aggressive all-new sound. To make sure the new SVT delivers all this titanic tone reliably, Ampeg supplies a sextet of specially sourced and matched Ampeg Super Valve 6550 tubes.
MODERN FEATURES, LEGENDARY TONE
While Bill Hughes and Roger Cox got so much right with the original 1969 “Super Valve Technology” (SVT) amp, contemporary players expect their amps to offer features that hadn’t been invented back then. That’s why the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT offers a suite of functional enhancements like a newly enhanced balanced XLR DI output, simple user-biasing, a whisper-quiet fan to promote tube life, and a robust Neutrik speakOn jack for connection to any modern speaker cabinet. Perhaps most important to Ampeg customers, the Heritage 50th Anniversary SVT is handmade in the U.S.A. from durable top-shelf components—it’s as American as Rock & Roll.
PERIOD-CORRECT GRAPHICS AND FONTS
Few amps look the part like an original “Blueline” SVT, with its engraved blue text and lines that surround the tone controls and input jacks. Ampeg went to great lengths to ensure the Heritage 50th Anniversary head had that instant-vintage wow-factor. Collectors and players alike will love the etched Blueline graphics and text with pitch-perfect period detail and spot-on spring-loaded side handles.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).