- Speaker Type : Dual 15" subwoofer, bi-amp, active speaker
- 40 Hz to 160 Hz
- 135 dB (Half Space)
- 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (600 W x 2)
- 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced)
- 2x Through output XLR (balanced)
- 2x 15-inch LF cone driver
- 15 mm birch plywood, bandpass type
- 4 (on both sides)
- M20 screw socket
- Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- DC offset removal, stationary high frequency protection, input voltage limiter (Peak/RMS)
- Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- 240 W
- 743 x 524 x 811 mm
- 55.9 kg
The compact, portable, wooden enclosure XPRS Series combines Pioneer Pro Audio sound engineering heritage with the reliable, energy efficient power of Powersoft amps to give you a versatile plug-and-play system that fills the room with a natural sound.Dual 15-inch loaded subwoofer with a quick, powerful bass response Two 15-inch LF drivers and a built-in horn shape deliver rich, powerful low frequencies.
Powersoft Class D amps for reliable, high-powered performancePowersoft s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments.The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world including venues with generators or temporary power supplies and expect the same high quality sound.Crossover and Phase switches deliver instant control of your DSP settingsThe Crossover switch lets you quickly and easily adjust the cut-off frequency of the low pass filter, giving you a choice between 80Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz and 150Hz.
And use the Phase switch to choose positive or negative polarity and prevent multiple subwoofers cancelling each other out.Multiple inputs and outputs for flexible, easy set-upThe XPRS215S has two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets so you can input a couple of devices at the same time. Two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.Compact, robust and highly portable The speakers durable, birch plywood enclosures are designed for the road, while castors on the sub and carefully placed handles on the PA speakers take the hard work out of transit and set-up. Get your Pioneer XPRS215S Dual 15 Subwoofer today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).