Pigtronix Infinity is the world's most musical looping pedal. Simple to operate, yet tremendously powerful and flexible, the Infinity Looper from Pigtronix sets a new world standard for latency-free looping. Our state-of-the-art looping platform provides instantaneous record, playback, dub, undo and redo, on two stereo loop pairs that can be configured in several ways. On top of superior speed and a unique, performance friendly feature set, Infinity Looper sounds downright incredible thanks to its discreet analog limiter stages, transparent analog pass-through and 24bit / 48kHz HD recording engine.
Infinity's innovative "SYNC MULTI" mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse / chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on separate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands free control of the overall audio output. We thought of everything and kept only the F.A.T.
Midi input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / Sequencer that outputs Midi. The Infinity's USB access allows you to and transfer your music to a computer at full 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication. We have also implemented audio upload with automatic format conversion, allowing you to upload virtually any digital audio file onto the Infinity Looper.
THE MUST HAVE PIGTRONIX for any musician. The Infinity Looper will inspire compositional depth and engaging performances; it is the ultimate practice and performance tool for every style of music.
The following features attribute to the classic and warm sound of this stunning instrument:
- 2 Stereo Loops with Sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel Looping Modes
- 9 loop presets + 1 blank canvas
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Latency Free Looping
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops
- Supports upload of virtually ANY audio format via USB
- Input Split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for Dub UNDO / REDO (erase / replace) last overdub
- Supports 256 (or more) overdubs per loop
- Aux Loop Out for Drum Monitor
- Expression Pedal for Loop audio volume
- Midi Beat Clock Sync
- All commands are instantaneous
- 5 Stop Modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Chassis Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.6" x 1.5"
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).