Music Store Live is proud to present this NEW Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser! When this pedal came out of the box here at Music Store Live, there was almost a total work stoppage. Without even tweaking a knob on it the first time we plugged it in every head in the place turned and we all gave a collective, "Coool!" This Envelope Phaser is about the funkiest thing you could put in your pedal board. It doesn't just do a great job, it sets the new standard for envelope and phaser sounds. It also takes into consideration a lot of the problems of similar pedlas from yesteryear. Do you play really fast rhythm or lead sometimes? Good - this pedal tracks like it was built by NASA. Have you played "auto-wah" pedals in the past that eventually made you embarrassed by how over-obvious they sounded? Welcome to auto-wah recovery. The subtlety, touch sensitivity and rich dynamics you get from this pedal are literally what we've all been waiting for. Pigtronix knocks it way out of the park with this Envelope Phaser.
Envelope Phaser makes it easy to dial in monster envelope tones for any instrument or playing style. This envelope kicks it up a notch with a “Staccato” function that is ideal for fast picking, funk bass and tight rhythm guitar. The Staccato circuit enables an “intelligent envelope” that listens to your playing and quickly discharges the envelope between your notes. This crafty circuit enables incredibly responsive envelope performance, even during rapid fire playing.
Rotary LFO modulation is tunable with depth and center controls that set the frequency range of operation, from subtle swirls to screaming sweeps with a huge range of available speeds. Another crucial addition is the new “LFO smooth” switch, which automatically reduces the resonance setting when the LFO is in use. This performance friendly function finally lets you switch between corpulent, Mutron style quack and deep, swirling Uni-Vibe sounds with a single footswitch stomp.
In addition to its unique voice and interactive modulation section, Envelope Phaser incorporates expression pedals for both SWEEP and SPEED as well as a continuous blend between envelope and LFO modulation. Use the side-chain “trigger” input to manipulate the envelope with any external audio source.
Years of work went into the development of this unique and ridiculously funky device. If you are a musician seeking the ultimate analog phase shifter, this is your ticket to bliss.
Power adapter included. Expression pedal sold separately.
- LFO Modulation with Speed, Depth and Center
- Blend combines LFO and Envelope signals
- Envelope travels Up or Down
- Side-chain Trigger for Beat Sync
- Intelligent Envelope Response
- Invert switch for + or - Phase
- True Bypass
- Expression Pedal inputs for Sweep and Speed ( sold separately )
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
- Sound Design by David Koltai
- Chassis Size = 5.7” x 4.7” x 1.5”
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).