The LIFT MKII draws inspiration from the PreDrive and brings the most loved features to our new single pedal Foundry Series MKII enclosure.
The Buffer You Have Always Wanted
The LIFT MKII operates as an always-on preamp pedal, being either in Buffer mode or Boost mode, switchable via the new soft touch footswitch. The Buffer is a truly state-of-the-art circuit, featuring a single Discrete Opamp powered by our new proprietary dual-rail power supply providing huge headroom and tuned for absolute transparency with frequency range from 20Hz to 25kHz. The discrete opamp gently ‘lifts’ the tonal quality without unwanted color, unlocking every nuance of your guitars tone with a musical, 3D depth.
A Better Boost
The Boost mode, activated via the footswitch activates the “Boost” gain knob and unlocks loads of clean gain. The LIFT MKII boost mode has up to a wopping 30"B of gain off of a standard 9v adapter thanks to our proprietary dual rail power supply that boosts the internal voltage to +/-18v for 36 volts of headroom. This industry leading headroom in a pedal allows us to give the LIFT MKII the most clean gain on the market. It also means every nuance of your guitar and playing gets preserved with absolute fidelity.
Soft Touch Footswitch
The footswitch has been updated from a clunky 4PDT switch on the LIFT V1 to a soft touch, relay based system for the MKII!
Passive, Studio-Grade Filters
We further refined the passive High Cut and Low Cut controls, which sweep from the outer edges of the audible frequency range for exceptional tone shaping. The LOWS control sweeps from 30"z to 1.5kHz with a gentle, musical 6 db/octave slope. This control can be internally assigned to be always-on with the buffer or to activate only in Boost mode and ships in Boost mode configuration. The HIGHS takes care of shaping the top end with a transparent WIMA cap from 22kHz to 1kHz. The HIGHS filter is only active in Boost mode. You can upgrade the WIMA cap to a more vintage Orange Drop cap for a more colored, warmer top end.
Return Of The Harmonic Drive
Finally, we made a big departure from the LIFT V1 and added the much requested Harmonic Drive circuit from the Handwired PreDrive to the MKII. The Harmonic Drive circuit uses a unique combo of MOSFET and NOS D9E germanium diodes and can be activated via the toggle switch labeled ON or OFF. When engaged, the Harmonic Drive circuit can be blended into the Boost mode via the Drive mini pot. This gives the LIFT MKII the powerful ability to go from pristine cleans to harmonically excited boost to an all out overdrive!
The original Harmonic Drive was to our knowledge the world’s first Discrete Opamp based overdrive and the LIFT MKII starts where it left off. With three times the gain on tap, you can push the Harmonic Drive circuit into full saturation. The Harmonic Drive clipping circuit is a unique among overdrives and characterized by a sweet, natural compression and harmonically rich, organic growl that doesn’t “break’ or “buzz” like most overdrives on the market! We think it’s perfect for setting base tone and cleans up very well with volume or pick attack. Full range and zero compromise audiophile signal path means this is an overdrive unlike anything you have played before.
A Whole New LIFT
We are excited to offer these new features as a big update to the LIFT V1! We think it is packed with versatility and its full range means it can be used with any instrument, not just electric guitar. Give you sound a lift with the LIFT MKII and re-discover your clean tone!
- Discrete Opamp Always-On Unity Gain Buffer
- Discrete Opamp powered Boost with up to 30"dB of CLEAN Gain
- Studio Grade EQ with transparent, wide-range High Cut and Low Cut Filters
- NEW! Harmonic Drive features a NOS D9E germanium diode
- NEW! Harmonic Drive with Blend pot for wide range of tones
- NEW! LOW Filter can be assigned to always on or Boost only
- NEW! Extended Full Range Frequency response: 20Hz-25kHz (EQ off)
- NEW! Output LEVEL control to adjust level of output to allow for driving the Harmonic Drive circuit hard.
- NEW! High Performance proprietary dual-rail power section providing 36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom off a 9v adaptor while drawing under 200mA, draws 150mA off of 15v adaptor.
Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance
- USA designed and manufactured Discrete Opamp
- Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors
- Top shelf WIMA caps used in tone sensitive operations
- Shortest purest signal path possible
- Extremely Low Noise
- Pedal board friendly footprint and rear-mounted jacks
- Made in the USA: Box and circuit handmade in the beautiful Oregon, USA
- Dimensions: 2.75”W x 4.75”L x 2.5” H
- Weight: 2 lbs
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).