This product ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 48 hours extra processing time.
The road-proven combination of warmth, power, and tonal purity that made Masters a legend shines forward. Pearl’s new EvenPly 6-layer premium Maple shell, 2.3mm Superhoops, and an improved price tag make Masters a must for the touring pro.
The Masters Shell Comes Full Circle
Pearl’s Masters Series has always been synonymous with the very best in professional instruments for the touring drummer. In creating new Masters Maple Complete drums, Pearl has crafted a refined representation of Masters’ 25 year history in one total package.
Unparalleled Sound. Attainable Price
The sound that made Masters a legend shines forward. With improved features and a lower price, Masters Maple Complete is the total percussive statement for the road-ready pro drummer
Exciting New Finishes and SuperHoop II Hoops
Five premium lacquer finishes are available in four pre-configured shell packs. To maintain optimal resonance and articulation, Masters Maple Complete features triple-flanged SuperHoop II Hoops on the tom and snares.
Masters Professional Drum Hardware
Professional hardware touches include SP30 spurs, LB40 floor tom legs, insulated die-cast bass drum claws, and our sleek bridge-style CL lugs for reduced shell contact and improved shell performance.
- EvenPly Six (6-ply 5.4mm) 100% Maple Shells
- Matte Lacquer and Lacquer Sparkle Finishes
- CL Bridge Lugs
- SuperHoop II Hoops
- OptiMount Suspension System
- Matching 14x5.5 or 14x6.5 Snare Drums
- Remo UT Pinstripe Tom, Ported UT Powerstroke3 Remo Heads
- Bass Drum Muffler (Mini)
EvenPly-Six Shell: This premium, six layer North American Maple shell incorporates reduced-thickness, cross-laminated plies. This 28% thinner shell produces the tonal purity and increased resonance of Pearl’s legendary Masters MMX, while projecting with the vibrant power of the thicker MRX series.
Pearl’s Superior Shell Technology utilizes a proprietary technique for achieving the ultimate air chamber. It begins with select woods chosen for their unique acoustic attributes, milled to precise thickness with overlapping scarf joint seams, for a perfect air-tight fit. The wood plies are saturated with Pearl’s proprietary “AcoustiGlue” that permeates every pore and dries to the exact consistency of the wood for optimum resonance. Finally, the plies are formed in high-temperature molds with 1000 PSI of hydraulic pressure to produce perfect drum shells that exhibit superior tone, optimal resonance and extreme strength.
- 22x18 bass drum
- 10x7 tom
- 12x8 tom
- 16x16 floor tom
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).