- TOP PANEL (RIGHT TO LEFT): INPUT, CLEAN CHANNEL: VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE | DIRTY CHANNEL: GAIN, BASS, MID, TREBLE | REVERB, ATTENUATOR | CLEAN/DIRTY SELECTOR, FULL/STANDBY/HALF POWER, MAINS SWITCH
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKET WEAVE VINYL
- OUTPUT POWER: 50 WATTS- FULL POWER
- 25 WATTS: HALF POWER
- SPEAKERS OUTPUTS: 1×16 OHM OR 1 X 8 OHM OR 2 X 16 OHM
- VALVES: PREAMP: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 2 X EL34
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 55 × 27 X 28CM (21.65 X 10.63 X 11.02IN)
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 20.75KG (45.75LB)
THE DEFINITIVE TWO CHANNEL 50W HEAD, MADE BETTER
Celebrating its 10th Anniversary in 2014, the Rockerverb Series demonstrates better than anything else that a workhorse amp can be a master of all trades. The original Rockerverb was actually our first ever ‘high gain’ amplifier, with a unique voice that quickly became a firm favourite amongst the heavy crowd. However, its supreme versatility and dependability meant the series has been a mainstay for touring artists and session aces, both on the road and in the studio.
The Rockerverb 50 MKIII head combines over a decade of user feedback with numerous improvements to the design. In a first for the Rockerverb Series, the MKIIIs include selectable output power options to manipulate headroom and volume. This 50 Watt version switches down to 25W in half power mode, whilst the mains transformers have also been upgraded for better low end response and articulation. The MKIII also features the same footswitchable attenuator that has been so popular with users of our Thunderverb and Dual Dark Series amps.
The Clean channel has been revoiced on the MKIIIs for a more ‘chimey’ response. The clean side now has even greater headroom than previous models, whilst still retaining the warmth and vintage character of a non-master volume design. Also, the valve driven spring reverb now has a more extensive range with a brighter trail. Add to this a host of other hidden refinements and you have the finest sounding and most feature-laden Rockerverb to date.
HIGHLY VERSATILE TWIN CHANNEL DESIGN
The original Rockerverb gained a cult following on account of its iconic high gain tones. The MKIIIs of course continue this tradition, but these amps are immensely flexible. The Dirty channel goes anywhere from classic British crunch to the very heaviest modern genres, and always maintains outstanding clarity. The non-master volume Clean channel has been re-engineered to take on a more ‘sparkly’ and ‘crisp’ nature but with greater control through a revoiced two band EQ section. The MKIIIs have even greater headroom and volume in full power mode should you need it, but this can now be manipulated with the amp’s output power and Attenuator controls.
FOOTSWITCHABLE VALVE DRIVEN SPRING REVERB
Driven by a single 12AT7/Ecc81 valve and a custom transformer, the spring reverb circuit in the MKIII has undergone significant upgrades. It is our richest sounding spring reverb design to date, with a more intuitive and usable sweep, ranging from subtle ‘air’ to full-on surf.
FOOTSWITCHABLE ATTENUATOR CONTROL
Output stage saturation at ‘conversation volumes’. The Attenuator circuit is located after the master volume controls and determines when and how the amp distorts after the preamp stage. This means the overall volume level can be reduced, whilst keeping control over the amp’s output clipping characteristics. Unlike a loadbox, our design ensures the all-important relationship between the output transformer and the speaker remains intact, so even at very low volumes the amp remains springy and responsive. Turning the Attenuator control clockwise reduces the overall output level (i.e. increases the attenuation), which can be remotely defeated via a footswitch for a volume boost on either channel for lead lines.
SWITCHABLE OUTPUT POWER
Switching the amp’s output power allows for more control over the headroom and breakup from the output valves. Reduce the output for greater output valve clipping and saturation at lower volume levels. The Rockerverb 50 MKIII features a ‘half power’ mode which drops the plate voltage on the output valves, reducing the output power to 25 Watts.
VALVE BUFFERED FX LOOP
For the purist who loves their pedals, our highly transparent effects loop is buffered by a single 12AT7/Ecc81, ensuring an all-valve signal path from input to output.
- Twin channel class a/b guitar amp head
- Footswitchable valve driven reverb
- Footswitchable attenuator & selectable output wattage
- Valve buffered effects loop
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).