The Amp for All Occasions
Capable of 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts of output the Rocker 15 is an extremely portable combo that moves seamlessly from the home, to the studio, to the stage. Finally, a small, two channel, bedroom-friendly all-valve amp that you can legitimately gig!
With the Rocker 15 set wide open, smaller venues are comfortably taken care of despite the amp’s miniature footprint. Thanks to a custom Voice of the World Gold Label speaker and beefy transformers, the Rocker 15 has a remarkably potent delivery which takes full advantage of its EL84 output section. Even when scaling back the power, the amp’s tone stays fat and full, oozing warm valve compression and saturation without disturbing the neighbours.
Clever options aside, the Rocker 15 has real character – a twin channel design with a twist. The Natural channel is a purist’s dream with just a single knob: Volume. Finely balanced and supremely playable, this channel is perfectly voiced to bring out the ‘natural’ sound of the instrument under your fingers (or the pedals under your feet). The ‘Dirty’ channel is a more familiar affair with controls for Gain, Volume and a three band EQ section. Both channels are very sensitive to touch and playing dynamics, making Rocker 15 very versatile despite its straightforward, player-friendly layout.
The amp also features a proper valve driven effects loop for total purity from input to output. So, whether you need a rig for low-volume practising, recording, or to be heard on the club circuit, the shape-shifting Rocker 15 will show itself to be the amp for every occasion.
From Bedroom to Headroom:
Between the Rocker 15’s full and half power modes – plus the aptly named ‘Headroom/Bedroom’ attenuator switch – the amp switches between 15, 7, 1 or even half a Watt. When in Bedroom mode, the circuit has been designed to retain the springiness and feel that we love about valve amps, a sensation that often gets lost with some attenuator designs. The result is this little combo sounds and feels more like a big amp, even in the lowest power modes. This makes for great tones in the practise room or in the studio, with the option to step up a gear to full power 15 Watt mode for the stage.
Unique Twin Channel Design
If you’ve ever wondered what your guitars or your pedals actually sounded like, the Rocker Series amps are a joy to play. The ‘Natural’ channel features just one control for volume and is voiced for absolute transparency. Single coils ring out with true clarity and humbuckers sing with woody overtones. Cleaner settings produce clear, glistening tones whilst cranking the volume reveals a bluesy crunch that loves to be kicked harder with boost and overdrive pedals. Quite literally, you get out what you put in. The ‘Dirty’ channel has a more traditional look with Gain, Master Volume and a three band EQ. It too can be set on the cleaner side as a second rhythm sound, or dialled for various flavours of British grit for leads. (Optional FS-1 footswitch sold separately)
Custom Orange Voice of the World Gold Label Speaker
EL84 valves and 10” speakers are a time-honoured combination for classic guitar tone, but in order to make the smallest possible gigging combo we decided to develop our own custom driver. With a sensitivity of 101dB, our Voice of the World Gold Label 10 makes the most of every available Watt, and you’ll soon notice the extra clout on stage. This high level of efficiency, plus a surprisingly gutsy bottom end means maximum projection from this tiny combo, whilst retaining the crisp, bell-like chime of a great 10” speaker.
Engineered to be played
At Orange, we expect our amps to work for a living. For the best possible tone and durability, the Rocker 15 uses the same proprietary transformers found in our iconic Terror Series. Like our latest flagship valve amp heads, the Rocker combos do away with plastic connector blocks and ribbon cables in favour of hand-soldered flying leads. The chassis-mounted switchgear is secured to a welded steel enclosure and housed in a sturdy 18mm plywood cabinet. As for the amp’s effects loop, we’ve opted to keep the signal path all-valve to preserve the amp’s tonal integrity.
- Twin channel 1×10” guitar amp combo
- valve buffered effects loop
- half power mode & ‘headroom/bedroom’ attenuator switch.
- Controls (Right to Left): Natural Channel: Volume
- Dirty Channel: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Volume
- Chanel Selector, Half/STBY/Full Power selector
- Power Switch
- Output Power: 0.5, 1, 7 or 15 Watts (switchable)
- Effects Loop: Yes (valve buffered)
- Speaker: 1 x Voice of the World Gold Label 10″
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 47 x 41 x 26cm (18.50 x 16.14 x 10.24”)
- Unboxed Weight: 13.6kg (29.98lb)
- Finish Options: Orange or Black basketweave vinyl
- Valves: Preamp: 3 x ECC83 (12AX7), 1 x ECC81 (12AT7)
- Power Amp: 2 x EL84
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).