Often imitated, but never equalled, the iconic Tiny Terror quite literally turned the guitar world upside down upon its launch. Heralded by Guitarist Magazine as ‘the most important guitar product in the last 30 years‘. This is the original lunchbox amp head, and continues to set the standard by which all other low wattage valve amplifiers must be judged. Now discontinued, the Tiny Terror lives on through the Dual Terror.
Featuring a 30 Watt output section, the Dual Terror head is the most powerful in the Terror range, offering more clean headroom and volume than the Tiny Terror with the added flexibility of a second channel. The ‘Tiny Terror Channel’ is lifted straight from the original 15 Watt version, retaining the signature tones that made the Tiny Terror such a hit. However, with double the power on offer, it packs an even fiercer punch.
The additional ‘Fat’ channel provides extra girth with its more rounded, slightly gainier character, perfect for leads or for balancing between two different guitars on stage. The Dual Terror switches from 30 to 15 to 7 watts, making it a perfect portable amp head for both for studio and stage.
Combining ultra-portability with an outstanding array of valve tones, Tiny Terror channel delivers an exceptional range of British valve tones made possible with just three controls. A unique preamp section and gain structure goes from clean/bluesy crunch to Punk and Classic Rock, all controllable by your guitar’s volume knob.
The intuitive tone circuit acts as a roll off for the upper frequencies whilst always retaining the character of the instrument, even when driving the amp to its absolute limits. Whilst the philosophy behind the Terror series began with the gigging musician on the move, their huge sonic range, supreme usability and switchable output options has made the the ‘go-to’ amps for studio engineers and producers alike.
The Original Lunchbox Channel
This channel builds on the original ‘lunchbox’ amplifier. Its clever design, unique sound and deceptive versatility single-handedly kick-started the low wattage amp craze. It’s appeared on countless stages and been a mainstay in top studios since its introduction. A decade on, it still continues to set the standard by which all others must be judged. This channel gives you everything the Tiny Terror was and more with the 30 Watts of power.
Unique Twin Channel Design
While keeping a compact footprint, we’ve squeezed in the fat channel in for fatter tones, beefier gain to make this one of the most rounded amps available on the market.
- Footswitchable twin channel
- all valve
- gig bag included
- Valves: Preamp: 4 x Ecc83/12ax7, Power amp: 4 x EL84
- Front Panel: Gain, Tone, Volume for each channel
- Finish Options: White high tensile steel chassis and vented top casing
- Output Power: 30/15/7 Switchable
- Speaker Outputs: 1×8 OHM OR 1×16 OHM OR 2×16 OHM
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 36 × 19 × 18CM (14.17 × 7.48 × 7.09″)
- Unboxed Weight: 9.75KG (21.5LB)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).