An Entire Bi-Amp Bass Rig In a Pedal
Back in the good ol’ days, it was a popular practice to send a bass guitar signal to a bass amp and a guitar amp at the same time – known as Bi-Amping. This allows the player to keep their low end deep, clean and defined whilst amplifying the mids and top end separately, adding distortion or crisp highs with total control.
This type of setup can produce some enormous tones but typically requires a huge and complicated rig, only possible if you’re Rock ‘n’ Roll royalty. But, if you have to get all this together by yourself? Forget it!
Your Bass Rig Is Ready, Sir
Forget amp-in-a-box pedals, the Bass Butler is a whole van-load of gear in a box! Splitting your signal at the input, the Bass Butler features two completely separate, parallel, analogue signal chains, just like a real bi-amp rig. The difference is there’s not an amp in sight.
The always-on Bass Channel has a simple but effective control layout of Compression, Bass, Treble and Volume. An optical compressor circuit, cut/boost tone controls and dedicated, bass cabinet-simulated balanced D.I. output are always on hand with all manner of classic clean tones. From the depths of Dub to the heights of hi-fi, the Bass Butler has it all polished up and ready, like your best pair of shoes.
Whether you need mayhem, musicality or a mere modicum of mischief, this classic high-gain guitar channel won’t disappoint. Five familiar controls and four gain stages that can clean right up are summoned with one kick of the footswitch, serving up everything from bright vintage tones to floor-splitting, wall-crumbling modern destruction. Coupled with a guitar cab-simulated balanced D.I. output and an expression pedal jack for extra control over the input gain, this really is a plentiful platter, pleasing to the even pickiest of players.
Direct and To-the-Point
The Bass Butler’s two individual XLR outputs from the two separate channels mean that your finished Bi-Amp bass tone makes it to the mixing desk with nothing left to do except blend to taste, with a Ground Lift switch for solving any ground loop issues. It’s the same story in the studio, but that’s not all…
The Bass Butler also features an Amp output, which takes a blend of the two channels before the cabinet simulation circuits from a 1/4” jack – perfect for connecting to the front end of any bass amp. The blend is set by the channel volume controls, meaning you can control your on-stage sound completely independently of what the audience hear. In fact, you can even use this output on its own, just like a plain old preamp pedal.
As the Bass Butler is the ultimate fly rig, the perfect studio tool and quite possibly the only pedal you’ll ever need, it has to be built to last. A sturdy steel enclosure, 18V DC power for high headroom, and all-round road-ready ruggedness mean that the Bass Butler is willing and waiting for a lifetime in your service.
- Bass Guitar (Clean) XLR balanced output with bass guitar cabinet simulator. Guitar (Dirty) XLR balanced output with lead guitar cabinet simulator.
- Blended 1/4″ jack socket output with no cabinet simulator
- Expression 1/4″ jack socket.
- Input 1/4″ jack socket.
- Ground lift switch.
- Power: 18V
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 x 8.5 x 16.5 CM (6.6 x 3.3 x 6.50″)
- Unboxed Weight: 1.29 KG (2.84 lb)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).