For your acoustic guitar
With over 50 years of experience in great guitar tone and quality, the Crush Acoustic 30 is Orange’s second entry into the world of Acoustic Amplification. At ease in any situation: the lightweight, portable, battery powered acoustic combo continues the Orange traditions of simple but versatile design.
The Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to clearly project sound with its angled construction and 30 Watts of power. The two channels, built-in reverb and chorus (across both channels) and the global notch filter can be used to efficiently and precisely combat feedback, leaving you to concentrate on your performance.
Whether you busk, play stages, practice at home or all of the above, the Crush Acoustic 30 has you covered, leaving you free to work your magic.
Channel 1 – Instrument Channel
Dedicated to your acoustic guitar, this channel has a pad switch to take 10dB off to maintain a clean signal for higher output instruments. The 3-band EQ allows quick changes to your sound and the colour switch boosts presence and slightly cuts the mid-range frequencies.
Channel 2 – Mic Channel
With an XLR input this channel can be used as a second guitar input or separate microphone input, phantom power is switchable, as is the mic/line.
The Crush Acoustic comes with Reverb and Chorus which can be blended between both channels. The notch filter adjusts the frequency of a narrow-Q filter, to remove frequencies that can help to combat feedback.
30 Watts and Voice of the World 8” Acoustic Speaker
The 8” Voice of the World speaker is designed especially for the Crush Acoustic, delivering 30 Watts of power to ensure you are heard loud and clear.
The 3.5mm Aux-In can be used to plug an MP3 or other similar audio device, allowing you to play along to backing tracks.
The Crush Acoustic 30 is the perfect amp to use on the go, the battery compartment takes 10 x AA batteries and gives you 3 hours of power at full volume, 5 hours at 50% volume and 8 hours at low volume. The Crush Acoustic 30 can be powered by the supplied DC adaptor, when connected the batteries are disconnected.
- A Guitar and Microphone Channel – with feedback notch control and XLR with phantom power switch. Reverb and Chorus Digital FX with Blend and Level
- FX Loop
- Unbalanced line out
- Balanced Line Out Post EQ with Ground Lift
- Aux In
- Battery or DC Power Adaptor operation
- Ch 1: pad switch, colour switch, gain, midrange, bass
- Ch 2: phantom power switch, mic/line switch, gain, bass, treble
- Master: Level, mid-range contour, FX Select: blend, level
- Speaker: Custom 8″ Voice of the World with Whizzer Cone
- Output Power: 30 Watts
- Unboxed Dimensions (H x W x D): 28cm x 32cm x 23cm (11″ x 12.75″ x 9″)
- Unboxed Weight: 6.12kg (13.5lbs)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).