On Sale Now! - Gator - Ken Smith
Gator Cases was founded in 2000 by father-daughter team Jerry Freed and Crystal Morris in Tampa, Florida. Initially, they launched with a small offering of molded plastic guitar cases at the Summer NAMM show in Nashville, Tennessee. From there, they expanded the product line to include case and bag solutions for pro audio, IT, audio visual, general utility, band instrument, and percussion. The line now consists of over 1000 different solutions that are made from vacuum-formed plastics, rotational-molded plastics, wood, sewn, and EVA materials.
All Smith Basses are 100% handmade in USA at our shop in Perkasie, PA
- Highest Quality & Playable Handmade Basses since 1979
- All Woods are selected by Ken Smith for every Bass
- In-house Exotic Wood Lumberyard with over 20 species of Aged Exotic Tonewoods
- Final set-up of every Bass is still done by Ken Smith
- From beginning to end, Ken is supervising the making of your Bass every step of the way
- Where can I buy Smith Basses? Right here at Music Store Live! If you don't see something you want in inventory, just give us a call and we'll get it ordered for you!