Numark NV II 4-Channel Dual-display Serato DJ Controller - Discontinued
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and up
- Mac OS X 10.8 and up
- 1 RCA stereo input pair, unbalanced (line-level)
- 1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS input (microphone, direct to Master Outputs)
- 2 XLR outputs, balanced (Master)
- 2 RCA stereo output pairs, unbalanced (Master, Booth)
- 1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 1 USB port
- 2.25 Vrms (100% Master Volume)
- 1.19 Vrms (80% Master Volume)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio -112 dB
- (100% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- 111 dB (80% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- 109 dB (100% Master Volume, unweighted)
- 108 dB (80% Master Volume, unweighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- 0.005% (100% Master Volume)
- 0.002% (80% Master Volume)
- 44.1 kHz
- 12 V DC, 2 A, center-positive; power adapter included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
- 7.0 lbs
NV reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. At the heart of NV's sleek, compact chassis is a set of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ; complete with spinning Virtual Decks, effects (FX), Cue points, waveforms and more. DJs can perform with the laptop closed or out of sight without sacrificing functionality and experience the best of the Serato DJ software experience within critically acclaimed Numark hardware.
Providing four decks of dynamic control, NV’s screens also provide library navigation and detailed waveforms respective to each deck. Need to load a new song on deck 4 while monitoring the waveforms on deck 1? Easy. NV gives you the info you need on command. Even better, eye travel from the laptop screen to the controller is eliminated for seamless operation.
Go Ahead and Touch it
Incorporating the groundbreaking touch-activated controls and performance pad modes introduced with NS7II, NV empowers progressive track manipulation on-the-fly. FX, EQ and filter knobs are capacitive – responding with a twist, a touch or both.
This groundbreaking layer of control unlocks uncharted performance options for creative use of sonic shaping tools. EQs can be set to carve out a sound or drop/boost it altogether at the tap of the knob. Devastating filter-effect combinations let you sweep with percussive flair. FX controls take on new life with the ability to turn on or off in an instant if desired.
All-new 5-inch touch-activated platters provide outstanding response and tactile control over tracks. Scrub, scratch and jog with Numark’s adaptive platter technology that optimizes itself based on the user and host environment for reliable, predictable results no matter the venue or user.
16 velocity-sensitive pads provide intuitive control over 10 pad modes for finger drumming, sample slicing, effortless looping, hot cues and more. Each pad is backlit with RGB illumination, providing color-coded feedback within each mode for simple operation in dark environments. Each pad responds to user-dynamics for a musical sample triggering experience and absolute confidence while setting loop points and hot cues when there is no room for error.
NV puts an incredible amount of control into an intelligent layout. Manage complex set components or keep multiple tracks at-the-ready with 4 decks of in-depth track control. A remixer’s dream, NV lets you see and hear what your layers are doing without ever taking your eyes off of the elements that matter most.
Toolroom Remix Packs
Another first, NV comes with Toolroom Records artist Remix Packs. Featuring professional-grade audio stems from the world’s premier electronic music label, users get exclusive access to the bleeding edge textures and grooves that provide the pulse of the industry. Remix an entire track live or use slices to build performances from the ground up. Only Numark provides this all-access pass for DJs, infusing the world-class NV with expertly-curated content to use within the standard for digital DJ software.
Out on the Road with Inputs for Pro’s
Pro meets portable. No other controller offers a dose of capability this concentrated. Under 2 inches tall, NV’s build and layout inspires confidence onstage or in transit without the bulk. Booth/Master RCA outputs as well as balanced XLR outs get your signature audio to any sound reinforcement system. A mic input and two headphone outputs make NV the central hub for the entire performance. A simple USB connection to your Mac or PC is all it takes to DJ with this potent 1-2 punch from Numark and Serato.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Intelligent touch-activated knobs provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Dedicated 3-Way Touch-activated Filter knob on each channel
- 12 powerful iZotope® effects with dedicated touch-activated controls
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Toolroom Records artist launch packs included (download)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.