Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7 and up
- Mac OS X 10.8 and up
- 1 RCA stereo input pair, unbalanced (line-level)
- 1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS input (microphone, direct to Master Outputs)
- 2 XLR outputs, balanced (Master)
- 2 RCA stereo output pairs, unbalanced (Master, Booth)
- 1 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 1 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS output (headphones)
- 1 USB port
- 2.25 Vrms (100% Master Volume)
- 1.19 Vrms (80% Master Volume)
Signal-to-Noise Ratio -112 dB
- (100% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- 111 dB (80% Master Volume, A-weighted)
- 109 dB (100% Master Volume, unweighted)
- 108 dB (80% Master Volume, unweighted)
Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- 0.005% (100% Master Volume)
- 0.002% (80% Master Volume)
- 44.1 kHz
- 12 V DC, 2 A, center-positive; power adapter included
Dimensions (width x depth x height)
- 21.6" x 13.4" x 2.1"
- 7.0 lbs
NV reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. At the heart of NV's sleek, compact chassis is a set of 4.3-inch full-color screens that provide 1:1, real-time feedback of Serato DJ; complete with spinning Virtual Decks, effects (FX), Cue points, waveforms and more. DJs can perform with the laptop closed or out of sight without sacrificing functionality and experience the best of the Serato DJ software experience within critically acclaimed Numark hardware.
Providing four decks of dynamic control, NV’s screens also provide library navigation and detailed waveforms respective to each deck. Need to load a new song on deck 4 while monitoring the waveforms on deck 1? Easy. NV gives you the info you need on command. Even better, eye travel from the laptop screen to the controller is eliminated for seamless operation.
Go Ahead and Touch it
Incorporating the groundbreaking touch-activated controls and performance pad modes introduced with NS7II, NV empowers progressive track manipulation on-the-fly. FX, EQ and filter knobs are capacitive – responding with a twist, a touch or both.
This groundbreaking layer of control unlocks uncharted performance options for creative use of sonic shaping tools. EQs can be set to carve out a sound or drop/boost it altogether at the tap of the knob. Devastating filter-effect combinations let you sweep with percussive flair. FX controls take on new life with the ability to turn on or off in an instant if desired.
All-new 5-inch touch-activated platters provide outstanding response and tactile control over tracks. Scrub, scratch and jog with Numark’s adaptive platter technology that optimizes itself based on the user and host environment for reliable, predictable results no matter the venue or user.
16 velocity-sensitive pads provide intuitive control over 10 pad modes for finger drumming, sample slicing, effortless looping, hot cues and more. Each pad is backlit with RGB illumination, providing color-coded feedback within each mode for simple operation in dark environments. Each pad responds to user-dynamics for a musical sample triggering experience and absolute confidence while setting loop points and hot cues when there is no room for error.
NV puts an incredible amount of control into an intelligent layout. Manage complex set components or keep multiple tracks at-the-ready with 4 decks of in-depth track control. A remixer’s dream, NV lets you see and hear what your layers are doing without ever taking your eyes off of the elements that matter most.
Toolroom Remix Packs
Another first, NV comes with Toolroom Records artist Remix Packs. Featuring professional-grade audio stems from the world’s premier electronic music label, users get exclusive access to the bleeding edge textures and grooves that provide the pulse of the industry. Remix an entire track live or use slices to build performances from the ground up. Only Numark provides this all-access pass for DJs, infusing the world-class NV with expertly-curated content to use within the standard for digital DJ software.
Out on the Road with Inputs for Pro’s
Pro meets portable. No other controller offers a dose of capability this concentrated. Under 2 inches tall, NV’s build and layout inspires confidence onstage or in transit without the bulk. Booth/Master RCA outputs as well as balanced XLR outs get your signature audio to any sound reinforcement system. A mic input and two headphone outputs make NV the central hub for the entire performance. A simple USB connection to your Mac or PC is all it takes to DJ with this potent 1-2 punch from Numark and Serato.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-color displays provides 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Intelligent touch-activated knobs provide groundbreaking control of filters, EQ and more
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Dedicated 3-Way Touch-activated Filter knob on each channel
- 12 powerful iZotope® effects with dedicated touch-activated controls
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Toolroom Records artist launch packs included (download)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).