- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4” (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 40 Watts x 2
- Headphone Output: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Front Baffle Thickness: 15mm
- Magnetically Shielded: yes
- Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 8.7” x 7.25” x 10.6” (221 mm x 184 mm x 269 mm)
- Weight: 12.5 lbs (5.7 kg)
Offering impressive sound for any DJ, the N-Wave 580 is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580 desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter—with blue LED illumination—and a high-excursion 5 ¼” woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers up to 80 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. These magnetically shielded powered monitors are ideal for tight quarters: they don’t emit any stray magnetic field that could interfere with nearby electronics or disrupt magnetically-sensitive recordings.
The system’s 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
The cabinets are made of MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard), which is a dense, strong material that prevents the cabinet vibrations that would otherwise diminish the system’s clarity. This is a huge advantage over similar-looking competitive systems, many of which use thin, vibration-prone molded plastic housings.
The Numark N-Wave 580’s outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area “sweet-spot” for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction.
For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580 has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency “hit.”
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
- Convenient front panel volume control
- Illuminated 1” silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼” woofer for detailed, powerful sound
- Electronic crossover network accurately divides incoming highs and lows
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 80 watts total system dynamic power
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent resonance
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼” audio inputs
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
- 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Universal voltage
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).