Presonus HD-7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
|Acoustic Design||Dynamic, semi-open|
|Driver||50 mm, neodymium|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity||98 dB SPL (1 mW)|
|Maximum Power||300 mW|
|Weight, without Cable||7.8 oz (222g)|
|Cable||8' 2" (2.5m) straight, single-sided|
|Plug Adapter||1/8" to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3 mm), screw-on, gold-plated, stereo mini-plug
Novation Launchkey 25 MK2 USB/MIDI 25-Key Keyboard
Novation Launchkey (MK2) is the quickest and easiest way to produce and perform electronic music using Ableton Live. Just plug in via USB and the keys, knobs, and velocity-sensitive RGB pads give you immediate hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer.
Launch clips, control FX, play beats, and much more using 16 pads laid out in two rows of eight, to match your Ableton Live session view; one row to launch clips, and one row to stop them. Full color RGB LEDs mean they'll match the color of your clips too, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Launchkey is designed to let you shape your sound however you like, using eight rock solid rotary knobs for tweaking your instruments and effects. If you need even more control of your mixer the Novation Launchkey 49 and 61 also include nine dedicated faders.
The 25-note synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play, but also velocity-sensitive so you can create truly expressive performances.
All the controls integrate seamlessly and immediately with Ableton Live, and can be reassigned to anything. Of course, if you do not use Ableton, it will map to other major music software using InControl.
Launchkey 25 is compact and tough enough to throw in your bag, so you can take it anywhere. It will work the moment you plug it into your laptop and you won’t need any drivers or power cables, because it’s class compliant and bus-powered via USB.
Launchkey comes with absolutely everything you need to start making music: Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, plus a comprehensive 4GB collection of production-ready samples from world-leading sample store Loopmasters.
Designed for Ableton Live
All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned.
See Your Session
Full color RGB pads match the color of your clips.
Create Expressive Beats
All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats.
Shape Your Sound
Tweak your instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs.
Create Expressive Performances
The 25-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast, and very easy to play.
Take It Anywhere
Compact and tough enough to throw in your bag without needing a power cable.
Control All Major Music Software
Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl.
Plug In and Play
Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable.
Make Music Immediately
Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V Station virtual instruments, 4GB of Loopmasters samples, and a choice from 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys VST
What's in the Box?
- Launchkey 25
- Green USB Cable
- Getting started guide
- Live Lite registration card
- Ableton Live Lite
- 4 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
- V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
Presonus HD-7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
Full-range headphones with big bass!
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track.
The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking, mixing, or just listening for pleasure, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).