Novation Circuit Groove Box with Ableton Live Lite and 4 GB of Loopmasters Sounds and Samples
Product Hardware Specifications
- 32 RGB backlit velocity sensitive button grid
- 28 RGB backlit function buttons
- 8 Continuous pots with RGB indicator LEDs
- Dedicated filter and volume pots
- 1/4" jack sockets for left and right outputs
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- USB socket
- Front-mounted 3.5mm jack socket for headphones
- Integrated speaker
- Rubberised knob caps
- Rotary controls secured to the chassis with metal nuts
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Battery compartment for 6x AA batteries (included)
- Kensington Security Slot
- 2 Nova synths
- 4 Part drum machine
- 6 Note polyphonic per synth
- 64 Synth patches
- 64 Drum patches
- 8 Synth macro controls (Control up to 4 parameters with one knob)
- 4 Drum parameter controls (Pitch, Decay, Distortion, Filter)
- Mixer view with levels and mutes
- Master FX with individual track sends
- 16 Delays
- 8 Reverbs
- Sidechain effect (7 types and off). Triggered from Drum 1
- Hi-pass / low-pass master filter
- 32 Sessions
- 6 Tracks per session (2 Synth and 4 Drum)
- 8 Patterns per track (Synth 1, Synth 2, Drum 1&2, Drum 3&4)
- 16 Demo sessions
- Real time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Auto-quantise notes to steps and automation to 6 events per step
- 50 Automation parameters (up to 4800 events per pattern)
- Internal tempo range 40 - 240
- External synced tempo range 30 - 300
- Swing 20 - 80%
Real Time Performance
- Full range velocity scanning and record. Editable to 16 levels
- 16 Scale types and chromatic transposition
- Synth expand view doubles playable area
- Drum expand view allows real time drum record
- Octave (input) and pattern octave (edit)
- Pattern length and nudge
- Configurable pattern chain
- Session instant switching and queued switch
- Velocity and gate per step
- Multiple gate lengths per step (via real time record)
- Automation edit per step
- Clear step, automation parameter per pattern, pattern, session
- Duplicate step, pattern
- Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
Circuit will also work as a standard USB-MIDI controller.
- Circuit can be powered using 6x AA batteries or a power supply (both included). It can not be powered via USB
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 600mA
- 240mm width x 200mm depth x 35mm height
Presonus HD-7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, semi-open
- Driver: 50 mm, neodymium
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Maximum Power: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 32Ω
- Earpad: Leather
- Weight, without Cable: 7.8 oz (222g)
- Cable: 8' 2" (2.5m) straight, single-sided
- Plug Adapter: 1/8" to 1/4" (3.5 to 6.3 mm), screw-on, gold-plated, stereo mini-plug
Circuit is designed to inspire. Two Nova polysynth engines and a four-part drum machine — with the ability to upload your own samples — combines seamlessly with an intuitive grid-based sequencer, to let you make electronic music in minutes.
Enter drum and synth sequences on the pads, tweak the macro knobs to sculpt your sound, and your track will quickly emerge, all locked in time and key. Import your own drum samples, one-shots and vocal chops to complete the music-making experience.
Compact and battery powered, with a convenient built-in speaker, Circuit can be used to make music entirely on its own. Hooked up with other music-making gear, however, it can be used as part of a limitless ecosystem of MIDI machines. In the studio it will run perfectly in sync with your DAW as a MIDI controller and/or sound source. A suite of software lets you tweak and store synth patches, back up and store your Circuit settings in the cloud, or download settings to your computer to share with your friends.
Ideas in Seconds. Tracks in Minutes
Circuit inspires, straight out the box. It combines a two-part synthesiser and a 4-part drum machine with a velocity-sensitive grid sequencer, to help you discover new musical inspiration in no time.
A suite of tools that expands Circuit, and gives you all you need to design and customise your instrument. Simply drag and drop samples onto Circuit with Sample Import, using the streamlined browser-based Web MIDI workflow, and create your own palette of sounds.
Compact and battery-powered, Circuit truly stands alone. You can create entire tunes from scratch on the go, then save them and play them back live or in the studio. You don’t even need speakers, because it has one built in. Of course, Circuit will connect to your sound system via quarter-inch line outputs, and work with your computer and studio hardware via USB and MIDI.
Build Ideas Quickly
Make music without losing your flow. Depending on what mode you’re in, Circuit's velocity-sensitive RGB grid adapts to display notes, velocity, gate length, and even precise tempo and swing settings. Embrace a new way of making music.
Combine Simplicity and Experimentation
Use simple streamlined modes to keep your harmonies, rhythms and melodies locked in time and key while you make riffs, hooks and chords. Or start experimenting for some serious sequencing exploration.
Looking for the Perfect Beat?
Quickly build drum loops from the 64-slot bank of drum hits (or use your own samples) by sequencing or playing in patterns using the velocity-sensitive pads. Define your sound with control over pitch, decay, distortion and EQ.
Easily Tweak Your Synths
Sculpt your sound using eight macro knobs, then automate parameter changes in your sequences to add movement and variety to your performance.
Build Whole Tunes with Effects
Create sequences up to 128 steps long by linking patterns, then add space, depth and energy to your music with built-in effects. Sidechain your synths to the kick drum to get them to pump. When you’re done, save your tune to one of 32 Session slots.
The Sample Flip function lets you create multi-sample drum lines on each of Circuit’s drum tracks. In previous versions of Circuit firmware, only one sound could be used on each drum track. Now, you can select a different sample for each step in all four of the drum tracks. So for example, you can have a kick and a snare on ‘Drum1’, freeing up other tracks for additional instrumentation or sample playback. This totally transforms Circuit’s drum- and sample-programming functionality and opens it up to new styles of music.
Polyrhythmic Drum Patterns
The length of drum patterns 1/2 and 3/4 can now be set independently of the other pair to create mind-bending polyrhythms and pattern variations.
Components Standalone lets Circuit owners access all of the features of the Components software, without needing to login or to have an active Internet connection.
- Two-part Nova-heritage analogue-modelled synthesiser
- Four-part drum machine
- Sample Import with browser-based workflow
- 32-pad grid of RGB, velocity-sensitive sequencer pads
- Six-voice polyphony per synth
- Loads of oscillator types and wavetables
- 64 production-ready patches
- Program sequence per step or play your sequence live
- Lock your music in time, key and scale
- Tweak your synths using eight macro encoders with RGB LEDs
- Automate and play back your macro movements
- Connect to a computer via USB and to other MIDI gear with five-pin DIN
- Combine up to 128 steps of synth and drum patterns
- Add amazing delay and reverb effects
- 32 Session slots for creating, saving and playing tunes without a laptop
- Compact and battery powered, with built-in speaker
What's in the Box?
- Novation Circuit
- USB cable
- 2 MIDI breakout cables: 3.5mm jack to female 5 pin din
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- Circuit patches sheet
- Safety information sheet
- 6x AA batteries included
- 12V DC power supply included
Presonus HD-7 Studio Monitoring Headphones
Full-range headphones with big bass!
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track.
The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Whether you’re monitoring, tracking, mixing, or just listening for pleasure, you can expect impressive sonic performance from your HD7 headphones
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).