The micro Vent´s BYPASS switch offers a lot more than you'd think. Use it to switch the effect on and off or select between the two speeds. Various different modes determine if switching is done momentarily or latching. You can also use the BYPASS switch to select speeds exclusively, leaving the effect on all the time. This comes in handy when the unit is used together with switching loopers, inspiring highly creative performances.
The micro Vent has two adjustable speeds. Speed 1 is controlled with a pot and ranges continuously from Slow to Fast, providing intermediate speeds as well; Speed 2 is selected via a 3-way switch featuring the standard speeds – Slow, Fast and Stop. Special SWITCH MODES provide flexible switching, e.g. from Slow to Fast, Fast to Slow, Slow to Stop, Stop to Fast, etc. The combinations are almost limitless.The RAMP parameter determines acceleration and deceleration between the two speeds. You will never get tired of listening to the rotors spooling up and down, recreating the sounds that made the originals so glorious.
The micro Vent's compact super sturdy housing hosts an insanely powerful SHARC DSP with the same processing power as the one found in the Ventilator II. For the analog circuitry only the best components were chosen to ensure a no-compromise sound that will satisfy you.
Power requirements are 9V DC with standard negative polarity, so the micro Vent integrates easily in larger pedalboards with a central PSU.
Pros like Stevie Ray Vaughan, David Gilmour and many more got their distinct sound on recordings and on stage with a simple trick: they mixed the rotary speaker and guitar amp signals together. To achieve a similar effect with only one amp, the micro Vent features an analog BLEND circuit, providing an uncolored and latency free mixing-in of the dry signal for that classic rotary sound we all know and love.
- For guitar, bass and keys
- Leslie 122 emulation (micro Vent 122), Vibratone emulation (micro Vent 16)
- Extremely powerful SHARC DSP
- Standard size stompbox enclosure
- 9V DC standard negative polarity
- Mono in / mono out
- Two selectable Speeds (Speed1 continous, Speed2 Slow/Stop/Fast)
- Variable microphone to rotors distance
- Silent Footswitch with 5 operating modes for Bypass and Speed select
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass
- Signal processing: 32 Bit SHARC DSP
- Analog Digital Conversion: 48khz, 24 Bit
- Digital Analog Conversion: 48khz, 24 Bit
- Noise Level: -90 dBA
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV
- Input Impedance: 0.5MOhm
- Output Impedance: 400 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 KOhms or more
- Weight: 235g / 8 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113x 65x 47mm
- Current Draw : 180mA
- Connectors: Input, Output, DC In
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).