- 61 note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
Nektar DAW Integration
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
Dimensions: 38"(L) x 7 3/4"(D) 2 3/4"(H)
Weight: 6 Lbs
Compact. Powerful. Control.
Nektar products are synonymous with DAW integration and the Impact GX61 are no exception.
The compact design is comfortable in front of a computer and delivers powerful functionality not even found on more comprehensive controllers. When inspiration strikes, the Impact GX 61 delivers the control needed to capture ideas while they are fresh. Compact. Powerful. Control.
IMPACT GX CONTROLLER KEYBOARD
The Impact GX61 are dynamic and expressive instruments, tailored to composition & performance with your computer music system. The no-fuss interface is a great entry into the world of Nektar controllers.
Featuring a 61-note (5 octave) keyboard, pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. Two multi-colored octave buttons enable shifting the keyboard range up or down -3/+4 octaves with the LED colors changing to show the exact status, Impact GX are well equipped to deliver a great workflow.
Dedicated transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up to +/- 12 semi tones. The buttons can quickly be re-purposed to change the Global MIDI Channel or send Program messages. Additionally an assignable potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, by default controls mixer volume.
Nektar DAW Integration for many of the most commonly used DAWs makes it easy to get going, and a pleasure to use. With Impact your controller keyboard is part of your system, giving you the creative freedom to compose, perform and play, without having to reach for your mouse constantly.
NEKTAR DAW INTEGRATION - TICKING ALL THE RIGHT BOXES
Nektar DAW integration is carefully crafted to give the best experience with your Nektar hardware. It delivers the freedom to create, instead of having to reach for the mouse constantly when you are in the middle of capturing an idea.
With Nektar DAW integration, the hard work is done, so you don't have to. Once installation is complete, Impact GX offers an extended feature set, normally unavailable on a compact controller.
Transport control with ability to goto and set locators, track navigation, volume control, launching windows and patch navigation is all available right from Impact GX. Check out the function overview chart below and see how the Impact GX ticks all the right boxes.
MIDI CONTROL & SETUP FUNCTIONS
Impact GX is a MIDI controller as well as a DAW controller. If you use MIDI software that's not supported by Nektar DAW Integration, a host of options are available for you to set up MIDI control yourself.
Each of the 14 assignable MIDI buttons, the modulation wheel, foot switch and of course the big control knob, can be assigned to send out MIDI cc messages. The assignable buttons (14) can in addition be configured to send out Program message or MMC transport control. MMC (MIDI Machine Control) is often supported by DAWs that don't allow for advanced integration, so with this option Impact GX covers all the bases.
The Setup menu also enables Program messages, Bank LSB/MSB to be sent out on the fly as well as settings for selecting one of the 4 velocity curves, setting the Global MIDI Channel and assigning the transpose buttons.
CONNECTIVITY & APPLE iOS
As a low powered USB device, Impact GX works with all USB devices that feature a Class compliant MIDI driver. That includes all version of Windows from XP and higher, Apple OS X 10.5 and higher plus Linux (as long as a USB MIDI driver package is installed).
And if you are often on the move you can easily hook your Impact GX keyboard to an Apple iPad using the iPad’s optional USB camera connection kit (optional). Of course the Impact GX is powered by the iPad so you can work away for as long as your iPad remains charged.
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators (assignable to send Global MIDI Channel or Program)
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable )
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).