- Music Man St. Vincent
- St. Vincent Blue
- High Gloss Polyester Finish
- Lightweight African Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 22 High Profile Medium Width
- 10" Radius
- Pickups: 3 x DiMarzio Custom Mini Humbuckers w/Chrome Covers
- 5-Way Selector Switch
- Volume/Tone Controls
- Custom St. Vincent Music Man Modern Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- White Pickguard
- Music Man Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Instrument Weight: 6.8 lbs.
Ernie Ball's release of the Music Man St. Vincent in 2016 represents yet another collaboration between the company's finest engineers and an established artist with a vision for a signature instrument. This St. Vincent model is really cool and a nice addition to their lineup since it's so different from other offerings they have. Of course, most people will first be drawn to the unique and intriguing shape of the body. The guitar has a radical look, but worry not, comfort is still a priority. It balances well with a strap and the neck is extremely comfortable. It's not too thin and has a very comfortable nut width that allows for comfortable chording or playing lead lines down in the lower registers. The 3 DiMarzio Mini Humbuckers are full of tones that can range from crisp, airy, and clean, to fat and punchy for more overdriven sounds. The custom pickup selector allows you to use the neck and bridge pups, all three pups, or any one of the three mini humbuckers. The result is a wealth of very musical and usable tones right under your fingertips. The mini humbuckers have a bit more focus to them and sound punchier than traditional humbuckers. They also sound a bit less compressed than many humbuckers and have a slightly more open and airy character to them. Almost like a heavy-duty P-90 on steroids. The playability of the all-flame maple neck is just unbelievable. The ebony fretboard adds some brightness and snappiness to the overall sound. The craftsmanship and construction quality is noteworthy from top to bottom. The custom headstock logo is a cool touch as well and much tastier (in my opinion) than a sloppily scribbled autograph as many signature models are apt to have.
Envisioned and designed by St. Vincent with support from the award-winning engineering team at Ernie Ball Music Man, the unique electric guitar was crafted to perfectly fit her form, playing technique and personal style. Crafted in Ernie Ball Music Man's San Luis Obispo, California factory, the St. Vincent signature is available in black or custom Vincent Blue, a color hand-mixed by Annie. Featuring an African mahogany body, Ernie Ball Music Man tremolo, gunstock oil and hand-rubbed rosewood neck and fingerboard, St. Vincent inlays, Schaller locking tuners, 5-way pick up selector with custom configuration and 3-mini humbuckers, the guitar also comes complete with Ernie Ball Regular Slinky guitar strings.
This Music Man St. Vincent guitar is in brand new pristine mint condition with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. It includes a full Ernie Ball Music Man warranty.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).