- Music Man Luke III HH
- Blueberry Burst
- Bookmatched Quilt Maple Top
- Gloss Polyester Finish
- Alder Body
- Mahogany Tone Block
- Figured Maple Neck w/ Hand Rubbed Gun Oil Finish
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Pickups: DiMarzio Transition
- 5 Way Selector Switch
- Custom Music Man Active Preamp
- Quick Release 9 volt Battery Compartment
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Push/Push 20 dB Volume Boost on Volume Control
- Music Man Floating Tremolo Bridge
- Bent Steel Saddles
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- 12" Radius
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 5 Bolt Neck Plate with Sculpted Heel
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hard Shell Case
- Instrument Weight: 7.8 lbs
This is a ripper from top to bottom! The Luke III embodies the spirit and tone of Steve Lukather's playing in a way that serious guitarists can all understand. You can wrench everything from thick and creamy neck position tones to raunchy over-driven lead tones that cut like a knife. It even has a trick or two up its sleeve for when you need it to go full throttle crazy in the middle of a solo with the gain boost offered by pushing the volume knob (like a button). The neck feel is perfectly seamless, sleek and uniquely luxurious. The Luke III isn't just for the Lukather fans, this is the kind of guitar that can help unlock that next level. It feels right at home to any bold on or set net player and I really just can't stress how comfortable the neck is.
The Luke III features an alder body, hard rock birdseye maple neck with East Indian Rosewood fingerboard. The LIII is powered by Dimarzio transitions passive humbuckers. Smooth action Music Man floating vintage tremolo, 5-way pickup selector and 20db active boost give the Luke 3 a variety of tonal combinations suitable for any musical style. The new Luke III is the next evolution in the design process started with the original Luke model some 22 years prior. Addressing Steve’s performance needs as a touring guitarist has been critical in the development of this new edition. The added mahogany tone block, on-board 20db boost, beautifully figured A++ quilted maple top and roasted birdseye maple neck have refined this new signature edition into an instrument of superior tone and versatility.
Steve Lukather, the guitarist best known for his work with the rock band Toto, has been setting the bar higher and higher over the years with his own blistering style of rock fusion, not to mention his impressive work in the studio. He's been a long time endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars, and his signature axes are no different from the ones he wields on stage. So what does that mean for you? It means you're looking at the same axe Steve's playing when he's tearing apart one of your favorite tunes live on stage.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Music Man. This Luke III is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).