- Music Man Luke III HH
- Limited Edition Tumescent Finish
- Autographed Back Plate/Trem Cavity Cover (#33 out of 300) - Hand Signed by Steve Lukather
- High Gloss Grain Filled Finish
- African Mahogany Body
- Glossy Honduran Mahogany Neck
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-3/16" at last fret
- Ebony Fretboard w/White Binding
- 2 x DiMarzio Custom Humbucking Pickups w/ Black Covers
- 5 Way Selector Switch
- Custom Music Man Active Preamp
- Quick Release 9volt Battery Compartment
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tone Control features push / push 20 db volume boost
- Music Man Floating Tremolo Bridge
- Bent Steel Saddles
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Scale Length 25 1/2"
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 22 Frets
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- 5 Bolt Neck Plate with Sculpted Heel
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hard Shell Case
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Whether you're holding the line, or trying to serenade Roseanna, this axe will be your faithful companion through thick and thin. Music Store Live is proud to present this Music Man Luke III in a limited edition Tumescent finish with an autorgraphed trem cavity plate from none other than Mr. Lukather, himself! This one is number 33 out of 300.
This is a ripper from top to bottom! The Luke III embodies the spirit and tone of Steve Lukather's playing in a way that serious players can all understand. This BFR version kicks it up a notch by having Ernie Ball's top luthiers come together to build one of the most expertly crafted guitars we have come across in quite some time. You can wrench everything from thick and creamy neck position tones to raunchy overdriven lead tones that cut like a knife. It even has a trick or two up its sleeve for when you need it to go full throttle crazy in the middle of a solo. The neck feel is perfectly seamless, sleek and uniquely luxurious. The L III isn't just for the Lukather fans. This is the kind of guitar that can help unlock that next level of shredding for you.
Steve Lukather, the guitarist best know for his work with the rock band Toto, has been setting the bar higher and higher over the years with his own style of blistering style of rock fusion, not to mention his impressive work in the studio. He's been a long time endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars and his signature axes are no different from the ones he wields on stage. So what does that mean for you? It means you're looking at the same axe he's playing when he tearing apart one of your favorite tunes live on stage.
The L III features a slightly larger body than the standard model ( 3% larger in fact ) and features an alder body, a roasted maple neck and fretboard, 22 frets and 2 DiMarzio humbuckers with a custom Music Man active preamp. There is a quick release compartment for the 9volt battery that powers the preamp so you'll never have to worry about messing around too much on a gig if the battery gets low. Quick and easy!
The new Luke III Ball Family Reserve is the next evolution in the design process started with the original Luke model some 22 years prior. Addressing Steve’s performance needs as a touring guitarist has been critical in the development of this new edition. The added mahogany tone block, on-board 20db boost, beautifully figured A++ maple top and roasted birdseye maple neck have refined this new signature edition into an instrument of superior tone and versatility. New for Spring 2017, the Luke3 BFR is now available in an exclusive Tumescent finish. Each comes with a signed backplate from Lukather himself, along with a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity.
This Music Man Luke III Limited Edition guitar is in pristine mint condition with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).