Music Store Live is extremely proud to offer up our second ever Music Man Exclusive Run. These are limited, unique, and built by the best of the best over at Ernie Ball Music Man.
Every aspect of this JP15 was carefully thought over to provide not only a different aesthetic option than Music Man's normal JP15 lineup, but also an enhanced tone as well. Our jaws all hit the floor when we unboxed this JP15. The figured Japanese maple top on this is beautiful and unique. We had never seen this wood before but it was mesmerizing and we were immediately drawn to it for it's unique and stunning figuring. A roasted flame maple neck and fretboard continues to give the guitar the unique look we were after while also feeling absolutely amazing under your fretting hand. The roasted neck is divine and the fretwork is nothing short of spectacular on this. Stainless steel frets add to the overall brightness of the sound and will last you virtually forever. The black hardware seemed like an obvious choice to contrast the custom trans red finish that we worked with the paint department to come up with together.
The JP15 commemorates the first 15 years of the Petrucci/Music Man collaboration and partnership. But it has endured on as one of the best JP designs out of the numerous to choose from. It feels thoroughly shred-ready but also has some immense versatility to it. It's not a guitar that can only do metal and prog rock, by any means. The pickups are powerful, but the Illuminators clean up very nicely as well. They're quite balanced and really give this guitar a lot of range. Of course, add in the piezo, and you've got quite the swiss army knife on your hands.
We are beyond thrilled with how this inaugural exclusive run is turning out. If you're looking for a guitar that's unlike what anybody else has... Here you go! Whether you are a collector, a fan of John Petrucci, or just a fan of an immaculately built instrument with searing tones that has some uniqueness to it, then this is going to be a must-have.
This Music Man JP15 is decked out with a great list of appointments that'll make this your go-to axe for every kind of playing. The body is African mahogany, and the Japanese maple top provides some nice crispness in the high-end. The highly figured roasted flame maple neck is gorgeous, lightning-fast and smooth as can be. The 24 medium-jumbo stainless steel frets will last longer than standard frets. Electronically, you'll find two DiMarzio Illuminator humbucking pickups. These beasts put out heavy, searing yet articulate and distinctly musical tones that'll let everyone hear the subtleties of your playing. There's also a custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, so you can get all of those acoustic sounds you need without having to switch guitars. The Schaller M6-IND locking tuners will keep everything in tune, even after your most indulgent playing sessions. This is one of those "sell the rest of your collection" guitars - it has everything an electric guitarist could possibly want.
Special features in this exclusive JP15 are:
- Hand Selected Figured Japanese Maple
- Custom Trans Fire Red Finish
- Roasted Flame Maple Neck and Fretboard
- Black Hardware
- Clean Fretboard (no inlays)
- Model: JP15 Exclusive Run
- Color: Trans Fire Red
- Top: Figured Japanese Maple
- Body: African Mahogany
- Fretboard: Roasted Flame Maple
- Neck Wood: Roasted Flame Maple
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 17"
- Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Inlays: None (black side dots)
- Pickups: DiMarzio Illuminators
- Controls: Mag Volume (push/push for gain boost), Tone (push/push for alternate pickup configurations), Piezo Volume
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch (for magnetic pickups) and 3-Way Piezo Switch
- Color: Black
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Certificate of Authenticity Included
- Serial #: G92668
- Instrument Weight: 7.4 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball. This John Petrucci JP15 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).