Music Store Live is proud to offer up this Ball Family Reserve Music Man Majesty in a Jester Red finish has a rich, dark, blood red hue to it. The spalted maple top shield is a beautiful touch that helps to separate this apart from other Majesty guitars out there. Limited to only 60 pieces worldwide, you know you'll have a unique piece of Music Man history with one of these in your collection and you'll pretty much never have to worry about running into someone else that has the same guitar as you.
John Petrucci and Music Man have been working together for decades at this point. Together they've come up with some of the best electric guitar designs on the market. But nothing in their catalog is quite like their most recent collaboration. The Majesty is one of the best new designs in years - not just for Music Man, but for the entire guitar industry. It borrows many build concepts from previous JP models, but when it comes down to it, this is a totally unique and radically different guitar. You'll notice right off the bat that the body style is new. That seemingly large upper horn isn't just for looks: The top cutaway is almost just as deep as the bottom cutaway, so you can get your thumb over the neck when you're playing in the highest registers.
This axe is perfect for the die-hard Petrucci fan or simply anyone who's looking for the best new design geared towards aggressive shred styles of playing. This isn't one of those signature guitars that is designed to do such a specific thing for a specific person that it's not really useful for the average day player. This is a player's instrument through and through. It's a very high-end one, at that. The magnetic and piezo pickups work in tandem with the tonewoods and the overall construction design to create something that looks cool, sounds amazing, and is a breeze to play for hours and hours on end. Good work, Music Man! Even subtle details like the way the pickup selector and piezo selector feel and how quickly they respond was something that Petrucci worked tirelessly with Music Man to get just right. Then there are subtle additions like the push/push knobs on the volume for a gain boost and on the tone knob to give you some alternative pickup options. It's a guitar that has a lot to offer, and yet, it's not at all complicated to operate.
Limited to just 60 pieces worldwide, this BFR Majesty features a mahogany neck-through design with larger spalted maple top set atop a Jester Red pearl finished mahogany back and sides. The Majesty's ebony fretboard is adorned with cream binding along with Allante pearlescent style shield inlays. The pickups are custom DiMarzio Dreamcatcher and Rainmaker open face cream pickups which perfectly accents the cream binding for a unique look. Each instrument is autographed by John Petrucci, includes a numbered certificate of authenticity and hardshell case.
- Model: Ball Family Reserve (BFR) Majesty
- Color: Jester Red
- Top Shield: Spalted Maple
- Body: African Mahogany Wings (with Honduran Mahogany neck-through)
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Binding: Cream
- Neck Wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale: 25.5"
- Fretboard Radius: 17"
- Nut: 1 11/16" Compensated
- Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Inlays: Atlante Majesty Shields
- Pickups: DiMarzio Rainmaker (neck) and Dreamcatcher (bridge) + Piezo
- Controls: Volume (push/push for gain boost), Tone (push/push for custom 2 pickup configurations), Piezo Volume
- Mini-Toggles: 3-Way Magnetic Pickup Selector, 3-Way Piezo/Magnetic Selector
- Bridge: Custom John Petrucci Music Man Floating Tremolo
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Strings: 10p-13p-17p-26-36-46
- Case: Music Man Molded Hardshell
- Instrument Weight: 7.2 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ernie Ball. This Ball Family Reserve Majesty is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).