Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty Artisan Petrucci Signature Guitar, Rosso Finish, Piezo - Discontinued
Sorry, the Ernie Ball Music Man Majesty Artisan Petrucci Signature Guitar, Rosso Finish, Piezo is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
John Petrucci and Music Man have been working together for years. Together they've come up with some of the best electric guitar designs on the market, but nothing in their catalog is quite like their most recent collaboration. The Majesty is one of the best new designs in years - not just for Music Man, but for the entire industry. It borrows many build concepts from previous JP models, but when it comes down to it, this is a totally unique and radically different guitar. You'll notice right off the bat that the body style is new. That seemingly large upper horn isn't just for looks: The top cutaway is almost just as deep as the bottom cutaway, so you can get your thumb over the neck when you're playing in the highest registers. This is the first JP model built with through-neck construction, and the headstock has been angled as well. Music Man has built this guitar with some unique tonewood configurations that provide optimum tonal clarity and balance. This axe is perfect for the die-hard Petrucci fan or simply anyone who's looking for the best new design geared towards faster styles. Good work, Music Man. As part of the Majesty Artisan series, this one stands a cut above its predecessors. The classy looking top, gold hardware, and immaculate build quality make give this a custom shop feel and feels like a true, high-end, boutique guitar!
New for 2015, Music Man has released the Artisan Majesty Series. This is the latest edition of the Petrucci/Music Man collaboration, and man, is it awesome. The Majesty is constructed with a mahogany body and mahogany thru-neck design for incredible sustain and great, tight low end. The laser-etched flame maple top not only looks great, but it also adds snap and presence to the notes. Fitted with a set of DiMarzio Illuminators, this guitar can reach any sonic territory it wants to. While this guitar may be known for its hard rock and screaming lead tones, the subtleties it can achieve when clean and when using the piezo are impressive. And to top it all off, the gold hardware really sets off the looks.
This is one of the best new designs we've seen in a long time. If you're interested, be sure to give us a call. There are a limited number of these.
This Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Artisan Majesty is in brand new pristine mint condition with no nicks, scratches or blemishes of any kind. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
- Music Man John Petrucci Artisan Majesty
- Mahogany Body
- Laser Etched Maple Top
- 1-Piece Mahogany Thru-Body Neck
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24 Stainless Steel Medium Jumbo Frets
- Custom Majesty Inlays
- 17" Fingerboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- DiMarzio Illuminator Humbucking Pickups (Direct Mount)
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo Floating Tremolo Bridge
- 3-Way Toggle Switch
- 3-Way Piezo/Magnetic Selector
- Volume Knob
- Active Preamp w/ 20 dB Gain Boost via Push/Pull on Volume Knob
- Tone Knob
- Push/Pull Tone Knob to Split Humbuckers in Middle Position
- Piezo Volume Knob
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners
- Angled Headstock
- Gold Hardware
- Molded Music Man Hard Shell Case
- Instrument Weight: 6.9 lbs
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).