- Music Man Axis Super Sport Trem
- Balboa Blue
- Quilt Maple Top
- Basswood Body with Cream Binding
- Bookmatched Figured Maple Top
- Flame Maple Neck
- Maple Fretboard
- Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend on Neck
- 22 High Profile Medium Width Frets
- Dot Inlays
- 10" Fingerboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1 5/8" Nut
- DiMarzio Custom Humbucking Pickups
- 5 Way Lever Switch
- Master Volume & Tone Controls
- 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Music Man Vintage Tremolo Bridge
- Schaller M6-IND Locking Tuners with Pearl Buttons
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Average weight 7.5 pounds
- Molded Plastic Music Man Hard Shell Case
- Instrument Weight: 7.3 lbs
Music Store Live is proud to present this Music Man Axis Super Sport Trem! This guitar was clearly designed to never get in the way and to simply let the player play. Its smooth contours and seamless composition are immediately impressive the first time you pick it up. The body sits more than comfortably and the neck profile and joint combine to forge a truly inspiring feel and playing experience. the control layout remains simple so that you may focus your attention on your playing and not on a barrage of tweaks and turns. This guitar was designed with a grip it and rip it approach and it does an excellent job of providing that. The tremolo bridge is easy to lean into, wonderfully responsive and always snaps back to tune without issue. The tone of this axe is full and clear and provides a perfect starting point for the player to color their sound depending on amp and pedal preference. A terrific guitar for a variety of genres including rock and hard rock, fusion, funk, metal and jazz.
The Axis Super Sport has all the great features of the Axis guitar with a few upgraded options for ultimate versatility. Beautiful quilt or flame maple veneer over basswood with custom DiMarzio electronics are controlled by a five-way lever switch offering split coil tonal combinations unavailable on the Axis. The Axis Super Sport asymmetric hard rock maple neck allows for comfortable hand and finger positions across all 22 frets, while the Music Man vintage style tremolo and locking Schaller tuners makes string changing quick and easy keeping the guitar perfectly in tune.
This Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport is 100% brand new and is being sold by an authorized dealer with full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).