- Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA4 Acoustic Guitar
- D-14 Dreadnought Body Shape
- Polished Gloss Top/Satin Back and Sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Sapele Back and Sides
- Two Ring Rosette
- Black Boltaron Binding
- Hybrid "X" Scalloped Bracing
- Solid Sitka Spruce Braces
- Select Hardwood Neck
- Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- 25.4" Scale Length
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- Satin Neck Finish
- Richlite Fingerboard
- Performing Artist Profile Neck Shape
- 20 Frets
- White Corian Nut
- 1 3/4" Nut Width
- Fishman F1 Analog Pickup System
- Compensated White Tusq Saddle
- Faux Tortoise Pickguard
- Richlite Bridge
- Chrome Enclosed Tuning Machines w/ Large Buttons
- Martin Hardshell Case - 345
- Instrument Weight: 4.8 lbs
The guitars in Martin's Performing Artist series combine classic Martin tone with practical modern features. These instruments are perfect for gigging and recording guitarists who play in many different musical settings and need an acoustic that can keep up. This DCPA4 has a classic dreadnought voice, an exquisitely comfortable neck and a great electronics system that makes it easy to just plug in and play. The low end is powerful but smooth, and the highs have a crisp, detailed quality that lends a lot of expressiveness to the sound. At 1 3/4", the nut width is in that sweet spot that keeps everyone happy - it's wide enough for fingerpickers, but slim enough for flatpickers and strummers. This guitar can easily become your go-to gigging acoustic.
The DCPA4 adds more tonal color and variety. The model features a 14-fret cutaway with fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile necks, and Fishman’s F1 Analog onboard electronics. Perfect for any performing artist.
This DCPA4 is a workhorse acoustic built on the timeless dreadnought body style, a tried and true design with a notoriously delicious bass response. The top is solid sitka spruce and the sides and back are sapele. The Performing Artist profile neck is very comfortable - it's slimmer than a vintage design but not paper thin. Electronically, this axe is not your average piezo-equipped acoustic. It's loaded with a great system from Fishman - the F1 Analog. This low-profile, easy to use pickup/preamp does a great job of translating the natural, pure sound of your guitar. This guitar is ready for as many gigs as you can throw at it.
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).