The MVP66 takes advantage of this rich legacy and delivers massive tones. From punchy cleans at lower gain settings all the way to huge powerful crunch when the gain is dimed out your tone will always be big. The secret to the MVP66’s great sound is its big clear midrange tones which are dialed in to always sit perfectly in the mix. Able to cut through even the densest of sound stages the MVP66 can go from overwhelmingly loud, to a sound that is fit for your bedroom and everything in between.
Experience the magic of KT66 power tubes
If you haven’t used KT66 power tubes yet, you’ll soon discover why so many guitar legends rely on them. They have an exceptionally smooth response with a spirited midrange, a rounded bottom end, and a clarity that other tubes struggle to keep up with. Crank the gain, and you’ll be treated to a massive British-style tone with a mid-forward response that slices directly to the front of the mix.
Power Level Control
The MVP66 is controlled with Morgan’s signature “Power Level” circuitry. This controls the amount of voltage that is sent to the power tubes adjusting the total level of amplification. Dialing the “Power” control can drop the amplifier’s output down to as little as 1 watt and as high as 50 watts! Use this powerful control to set the overall volume of the amp to the exact level that you need – keeping the sound guy or your spouse happy, without having to sacrifice tone.
Built in Boost
The MVP66 has a built in boost control on the rear panel which can be used to perfectly push the amp. Activate it manually with the toggle switch on the back panel or activate it remotely with the provided footswitch.
The Morgan MVP66 is equipped with powerful controls that gigging musicians and studio pros alike can tweak for a wide range of tones.
- Power – Use this to adjust your MVP66 from 1w all the way up to 50w
Bass, Middle, Treble – These controls are very straightforward enabling you to explore a wide variety of tones.
- Volume – Used to adjust the overall volume of the amp based on how many watts the “Power” control is set to.
- Gain – Pull the gain control to activate the “Bright” mode of the amp or keep it pushed in for the “Normal” mode.
- Boost Level – Located on the back panel of the amp this control lets you dial in the amount of boost pushed into the amp.
- Handwired 1 – 50w variable tube amplifier with excellent tone
- KT66 power tubes offer a powerful, biting tone
- 12AX7 preamp tubes deliver strong, clear response
- Power Scaling control adjusts your power output between 1 and 50 watts
- Simplified controls make dialing in the perfect tone easy
- Boost circuit and included footswitch
- Solid state rectifier provides an instant response
- 8- and 16-ohm speaker outputs let you use almost any cab
- Custom Designed, made in the USA, transformers
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 10″ (D) x 24” (W) x 20″ (H)
- Weight: 40 lb.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).