Input: monaural jack (impedance: 1Meg Ohms)
Output: monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
Sampling rate: 44.1k
Sampling precision: 32bit
Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power.
Current Draw: 130mA
Dimensions: 106mm(D) x96mm(W) x53mm(H)
Reverb is a very common effect that exists in all the audios you know, and that’s why it can always be seen on the pedal board of most guitar players. People always would like to try some new effects based on the classic tones, but it means that you have to buy more pedals and bigger pedal board, which will cost a lot. Maybe it is time to listen to the sounds of Reverie Reverb, which will absolutely surprise you!
Rich combined tones:
|Reverie Reverb is a new member of Mooer Twin Series, equipped with 5 unique basal reverb tones---- Reverb, Plate, Shimmer, Octave and Modulation. Each could be fit for the Wah, Low-Pass, Flanger, Tremolo and Water effect respectively. You can also adjust the modulation effect into OFF to get pure reverb tone.|
|Stereo input and output:||Reverie Reverb has both dual-input and dual-output, which could connect other stereo equipments conveniently with professional stereo reverb sound. What’s more, there is a Pan Mod knob on the panel board. When pushing down the Pan Mod knob, you could get more spacious phase effect in the stereo mode.|
|Great range of adjustment:||above the reverb knob and modulation knob on the panel board, there are respectively 3 knobs to control the parameters of reverb and modulated effects. TONE, DECAY, MIX respectively controls the tone, decay and ratio of reverb effect; and SPEED, RANGE, DEPTH respectively controls the rate, range and depth of modulated effect. They have so great adjustment range that different combination of the position could even make you believe that you’ve pushed down another pedal.|
|Tone storage function:||Reverie Reverb has 5 preset tones, where you can store your favorite and common tones through the Store knob. When you’ve got the tone you want, push the Store Knob. Then the Preset indicator light begins flashing. After choosing the preset tones through footswitch, push the Store Knob again and the preset light will flash twice quickly, which indicates the tone has been stored successfully. If you don’t need it, just click any knob before the last move of pushing Store Knob to get out of the storage mode.|
|Tap Tempo:||Tap Tempo could adjust the rate of effect sound during a live show, more convenient than the knob operation. In the Shimmer and Octave mode, push down the Tap Tempo footswitch and spin TONE/PARAM X knob can change the intensity of the Shimmer and Octave effects.|
With simple introduction, we know that Reverie Reverb keeps Mooer design concept—simple and elegant. It has professional tone quality, rich tones and convenient using experience. We expect you to find more advantages of it.
|Reverb:||the natural reverb effect is able to change from ROOM to HALL through adjusting the depth of parameters.|
|Plate:||simulating the plate reverberation|
|Shimmer:||added some more reverb types based on the normal reverb, with luxuriant overtones and nearly perfect spaciousness|
|Octave:||add the octave effect|
|Modulation:||add the modulation effect|
|Wah:||add the wah effect|
|Low-Pass:||add the low pass filter effect|
|Flanger:||add the flanger effect|
|Tremolo:||add the tremolo effect|
|Water:||add the special phase effect|
The high quality DSP chip makes sure the high quality of reverb sound
Five reverb modes --- each could be mixed with five different modulation effects.
The preset function: it is convenient to preset five reverb sounds you like.
Special Pan Mod function: to enjoy the acoustic image changing effect of the stereo.
The design of double footswitches makes it easier to change the tones, which is convenient for the live show.
Tap Tempo function: makes it much easier to adjust the rate.
Two-channel stereo for input and output connectors.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).