Mooer Reverie Chorus Twin Series Digital Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
- Input: Two jacks (impedance: 1Meg Ohms)
- Output: Two jacks (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1k
- Sampling precision: 32bit
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug), recommended to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: 106mm(D) x96mm(W) x53mm(H)
- Weight: 450g
Mooer Reverie Chorus Twin Series Digital Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
Reverie Chorus is another Mooer new product. Mooer Twin Series focus on the elegant, professional, adjustable and convenient features. Now we inherit these features in the Chorus effect.
|Rich combined tones:||
based on the 5 basal effect modes--- Chorus, Rotary, Ambiance, Shimmer and Multiple, every mode can respectively add 8 kinds of modulated effects (refer to the tone description part). You can add Wah into Chorus effect to get the rolling effect; add Phaser effect into Rotary to get more spacious effect; add Tremolo effect into Ambiance to get more psychedelic effect, etc.
|Great range of adjustment:||above the chorus knob and modulation knob, there are respectively 3 knobs to control its parameter. RATE、DEPTH、MIX respectively controls the rate, depth and ratio of the chorus effect. And SPEED, RANGE, MOD DEPTH respectively controls the rate, range and depth of the modulated effect. Even using the same basal effects, the great adjustment range can offer you a total different experience through different parameters.
|Tone storage function:||we prepared 5 tone storage channels for Reverie Chorus. You can store your favorite and common tones, which is convenient for your use. When you’ve compiled a tone, push down the Store knob, at the same time the Preset indicator light will be flashing, choose a place to store the tone through the two footswitches on the left and right, and then push the Store knob again. When not in the preset status, you can push down Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches at the same time, then at the preset mode. The preset indicator light will show you the location of the preset tone. The preset tone would switchover from left to right by pushing down the combined footswitches timely. Push down the combined footswitches for a long time to get out of preset mode.
|Stereo input and output:||Reverie Chorus has the stereo input and output, which is convenient to connect stereo equipments and get professional stereo effects.
|Tap Tempo:||Tap Tempo footswitch could easily keep effect sound at the same rate with the played sound. When modulating the Tremolo and Stutter, put down the Tap Tempo footswitch, and spin the Range/Tone knob to adjust the tone of effects.
|Rate change function:||by adjusting the Relation/Vaviable knob, you can get the rate change from 1 to 8 of the effect sound, which is a new experience like speed up. You can try to create special sound by adding different rate relation into your music.|
|Chorus:||standard digital chorus effect, clear and round.|
|Rotary:||classic rotary sound, output by dual track, will give you the special 3D experience.|
|Ambiance:||the atmosphere of chorus, with light chorus effect, is more exquisite and more spacious.|
|Shimmer:||adding shimmer effect to chorus, more fits for the edgy music style like psychedelic rock.|
|Multiple:||multiple chorus effects repeatedly overlays multi-chorus, which makes the chorus effects richer.|
|Wah:||add wah effect|
|Phaser:||add phaser effect|
|Talk:||add vocal wah effect|
|Tremolo:||add tremolo effect|
|Stutter:||add square tremolo effect|
|St.Wah:||the overlap about the square tremolo and wah tone|
|St.Phaser:||the overlap with square tremolo and phaser effect|
|Tr.Talk:||the overlap with tremolo effect and wah effect|
- By using a high performance floating-point DSP chip, no tone loss is ensured.
- Five chorus modes – each can be mixed with eight different modulation tones.
- Preset function, able to preset 5 favorite chorus sounds, easy to store
- Special speed change function could adjust the complicated rhythmic pattern.
- Twin switch design ensures convenient tone switching during live performances.
- Tap tempo button, makes it easier to adjust the chorus speed
- Two-channel stereo for input and output connectors.
Strukture S6P48 Right-Angle Guitar Patch Cable 6 in.
- Length: 6 in.
- Jack: Right-angle
- High quality woven outer covering
- State-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve
- Thick ABS sleeve protects solder connections
- Dual right angle connectors
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).