- Input: 1/4’ signal input audio interface (impedance 2M ohms)
- Output: 1/4 "left and right channel audio interface x2 (impedance 100 ohms)
- Sampling rate: 44.1K
- Sampling accuracy: 24bit
- Power supply: DC 9V ≥300mA power adapter (negative inside positive)
- Size: 370 mm (D) X 96 mm (W) X 51 mm (H)
- Weight: 1200g
Mooer Red Truck Combines Guitar Effects Pedal
The MOOER 'Red Truck' is an all in one solution for the professional guitarist on the go. Following diligent research we've integrated a combination of the most commonly used and desirable effects pedals into one, simple to use, floor unit.
The all analogue Boost, Overdrive and distortion circuits provide lush warm tones. A fully comprehensive collection of high quality digital effects including Modulations, Delays and Reverbs with Tap tempo control provide spacious and ambient atmosphere via the stereo outputs. A highly visible and precise tuner will make sure you are always in tune on stage.
A built in parallel effects loop makes it easy to use with your favorite stompboxes or connect to your favorite amplifiers using the 4 cable method. The Red Truck has stereo outputs and a dedicated Mixer output with speaker simulation for direct connection to your favorite mixing board or audio interface. All the parameters and functions are laid out in front of you just like a traditional pedalboard. Easy to view and adjust on the fly.
The Red Truck is compact and easy to transport with the tidy soft-case we have included in the box. No matter where in the world you are going to play and what you need to connect to you can always take a fully professional pedal effects rig with you with ease.
TAP: Press several times for tap tempo. Hold for Tuner
Footswitch 1: REVERB on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 1 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 2: DELAY on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 2 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 3: MOD on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 3 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 4: DIST on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 4 in PRESET mode
Footswitch 5: DRIVE on/off in LIVE mode. Preset 5 in PRESET mode
DISPLAY SCREEN: Displays the current operation mode of red truck. Displays the tuner when activated
Redtruck has two different operation modes. LIVE MODE and PRESET MODE To change operation mode, simultaneously press and release TAP + Footswitch 1
In this mode Redtruck operates like a traditional pedalboard. Each footswitch will
switch it’s respective effects module on and off.
In this mode Redtruck operates like a pedalboard loop switcher. Each footswitch will recall a preset combination of which effect modules are on/off.
The DISPLAY SCREEN will display
when in Preset Mode
*Ensure Redtruck is in LIVE MODE
*Activate the effect modules you want to use in your preset
*Press and hold the corresponding footswitch where you wish to save the preset for use in Preset mode
*The Footswitch light will flash 5 times to confirm that the preset has been saved to this footswitch
*After you have saved your presets, put the Redtruck into PRESET MODE and press any footswitch from 1-5 to recall it’s preset.
Note: Effect parameters can not be stored to the presets. Only the on/off state of each effect module will be stored.
Red truck has 6 stompbox style effect modules and a built in precision tuner..
PURE BOOST: Based on one of MOOER’s most popular and useful micro pedals. The Pure boost is an analog circuit which can provide up to +20 Db of clean boost with a natural and dynamic response to the touch.
- ON/OFF: Switches the boost effect on and off
- BOOST: Adjusts the over all amount of boost
- BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies ±15db
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies ±15db
2.DRIVE: Based on the MOOER RUMBLE DRIVE, the DRIVE module of Red truck is a warm and natural analog overdrive circuit. At higher gain it can emulate a vintage amplifier being pushed into breakup. At lower gain settings settings it is perfect for pushing the DIST module for solos or as a warm boost for the guitar.
- VOLUME: Adjusts the output level
- GAIN: Adjusts the amount of overdrive
- TONE: Adjusts the EQ. Clockwise is brighter, Counter clockwise is darker
3.DIST:A classic British style amplifier distortion with full tone stack, independent gain and level controls. The gain ranges from a slight crunchy breakup to a full and harmonically rich high gain saturation.
- TREBLE: Adjusts the high frequencies
- MID: Adjusts the middle frequencies
- BASS: Adjusts the low frequencies
- LEVEL: Adjusts the overall output level
- MID-BOOST:Boosts and scoops the middle frequencies
- GAIN: Adjusts the amount of distortion
- 4.MOD:A digital multi-modulation unit which brings together tremolo, phaser, chorus and flanger.
4.LEVEL: Adjusts the modulation effect mix
RATE: Adjusts the modulation effects speed
DEPTH: Adjusts the modulation intensity Toggle Switch:Selects the modulation effect type
Rythm Knob:Adjusts the speed of the modulation effect in relation to the tap tempo. (X = random 7s pattern)
5.DELAY:A digital delay unit with 3 different kinds of delay. DIGITAL resembles the crystal clear delay racks of the 80’s. ECHO resembles the magnetic drum delays of the 60’s. ANALOG resembles a classic BB style delay stompbox.
- LEVEL: Adjusts the volume of the delays repeats
- TIME: Adjusts the delay time
- FEEDBACK: Adjusts the number of repeats
- Toggle Switch: Selects the delay type
- Sub-division Knob: Adjusts the delay time in relation to the tap tempo
6.REVERB:A true stereo digital reverb unit
- LEVEL: Adjusts the wet/dry mix of the reverb
- DECAY: Adjusts the length of the reverb
- TONE: Adjusts the EQ of the reverb
- SHIMMER: Adds a high pitched shimmering harmony to the reverb.
MOD DEPTH: Rotate clockwise to add modulation to your reverb and adjust the reverb modulation’s depth. When this control is fully counter-clockwise the reverb will not have any modulation
MOD RATE: Adjusts the speed of reverb modulation effect
7.TUNER: Red Truck has an accurate built-in guitar tuner. Hold down the TAP foot switch to mute your output and activate the tuner. Press the TAP
foot switch once to exit the tuner and un-mute your output.
- INPUT: Connect your instrument to this input using a standard 1/4” jack cable
- FX LOOP: Refer to the ‘USING THE FX LOOP’ section of this manual for more details
- CAB SIM OUTPUT: Connect to this output using a mono or stereo 1/4”jack cable This provides an output with integrated speaker cabinet simulation for connecting headphones or Direct to your PA system or recording console
- Connect to these outputs using standard 1/4”Jack cables
- Connect to L only for mono output
- Connect to L and R for true stereo output
- 5.DC IN 9V（±10%）≥300mA
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).