GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is a brand new release in Mooer’s Multi-Effects Processor product line. By using a completely new digital planform, GE100 will provide you with the most authentic, modern and rich tones. No matter it is stompbox simulation or amp simulation, or other effects which carry Mooer’s legacy, this Guitar Multi-Effects Processor will present all. GE100 has its unique and rich tones. With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
Distortion---It can satisfy all your desire about distortion
Why is distortion so important to every guitarist? The reason is that distortion is the heart of Rock N Roll, as well as the heart of a guitarist’s tone! From light overdrive to smooth sustain Crunch and to stormy crazy metal distortion, what kind of distortion are you really obsessed with? You will find the answer in GE100. During the R&D process of GE100, Mooer’s algorithm engineer has put the distortion sound as the top priority. After careful modeling and testing, the end result is that 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations are finally put into GE100, which can satisfy all your ambitions about distortion.
Functions--- The sparrow may be small but it has all the vital organs
GE100 has an outlook not much different from its counterparts. However, its functions and its concept of operation have highlighted Mooer’s philosophy of pursuing perfection
---Super large size LCD display, way beyond any counterparts in the same price range. It makes a very clear and concise indication of information and also makes the using and learning process easy and fun.
---8 effect modules, including 66 effect types, providing you with the most unique Mooer sound library. Simply rotate the knob above the screen and everything about the tone will be at your command.
---80 preset patches and 80 user patches, enough for creating your sound library. You can save any preferred tones by simply pressing down the SAVE button.
---By using 180 seconds looper and a drum machine which contains a variety of rhythm patterns, you can create your own music without using a computer.
---6 assignable expression pedal parameters which greatly improve the convenience and diversity of controlling the tone. Unique adjustable output mode setting allows you to use line out mode to still get a good tone when playing without an amp.
Innovation---must be a good follow when you are practicing and learning
At the beginning R&D period of GE100, Mooer’s engineers had tried to do something unusual. After careful marketing researching and positioning, we finally decided to add Scales&Chords dictionary 1.0 in GE100. Whether you are a complete newbie or a skilled player, you may be confused by some weird chords and scales sometimes. You must be wondering: what should I learn among all these scales and chords? The good news is that GE100 can give you all the answers. In the dictionary, we have tried to cram in as much scales and chords as possible. By using the lesson function, you can master hundreds of scales and chords very easily. Your friends will no longer laugh at you as a newbie who can only play triads and minor pentatonic scales.
Large high brightness LCD display
8 effect modules& 66 effect types
23 drive sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators
Assignable expression pedal
Tap tempo function and 180 seconds looper
40 Drum rhythms& 10 Metronome rhythms
80 Factory preset patches& 80 User patches
DC 9V Adapter or AA battery(X4)power supply
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).