|No. of Conductor||2|
|Conductor||Details||30/0.12 OFC||105/0.05 A|
|Size(mm²)||0.339mm² (#22 AWG)||0.206mm² (#24 AWG)|
|Insulation||Ov. Dia.(mm)||1.9Ø (0.075")||1.5Ø (0.059")|
|Material||XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene)|
|Colors||Blue / Clear||Red / Clear|
|Shield||Served Approx. 64/0.18A||Braid 0.10A/9/16|
|Jacket||Ov. Dia.(mm)||6.0Ø (0.236")||5.5Ø (0.217")|
|Material||Flexible PVC||Flexible PVC|
|Colors||Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue||Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue|
|Roll Sizes||50m (164 Ft)
|50m (164 Ft)
|Weight per 200m Roll||11kg||9kg|
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
|DC Resistance at 20°C||Inner Cond.||0.058Ω/m(0.018Ω/Ft)||0.09Ω/m(0.027Ω/Ft)|
|Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C
(Partial C. Value)
See below figure*
|Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20°C||0.8µH/m(0.24µH/Ft)||0.8µH/m(0.24µH/Ft)|
|Electrostatic Noise**||50mV Max.||250mV Max.|
|Electromagnetic Noise**||0.15mV Max.||0.15mV Max.|
|Microphonics at 50KΩ Load**||30m V Max.||30m V Max.|
|Voltage Breakdown||Must withstand at DC 125V/15sec.|
|Insulation Resistance||100000 M Ω × m Min. at DC 125V, 20°C|
|Flex Life**||14,500 cycles||164,000 cycles|
|Emigration||Non-emigrant to ABS||Non-emigrant to ABS|
|Applicable Temperature||-20°C‾ +70°C(-4°F‾ +158°F)|
High Quality Balanced Microphone Cable
Neglex Type #22AWG Balanced Microphone Cable
W2549 has been designed using our famous Neglex OFC to provide the highest quality audio reproduction in any recording application. It features #22AWG conductors and extremely low capacitance. The 100% coverage served shield and twisted pair construction is excellent at preventing noise caused by electromagnetic interference. This cable is recommended when extended high frequencies are important or where long cable runs may be needed.
|Conductor Size (mm²)||0.339mm² (#22AWG)|
|O.D. (mm)||6.0ø (0.236")|
|Flex Life||14,500 cycles|
|Tensile Strength||657 N|
|Colors||Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue|
Excellent for rugged remote and on stage use in Sound Reinforcement, TV, Radio broadcasting etc. Its compact size together with a heavy duty binder and filler system and a braided shield make it ideal for all continuous handling applications. Exhibits very low microphonic pick - up and can operate at very cold temperatures down to -20#176;C (-4#176;F) without losing its flexibility. 105 strands of 44AWG annealed bare copper features ultra flexibility with extraordinary flex life, while maintaining excellent strength characteristics.
|Conductor Size (mm²)||0.206mm² (#24AWG)|
|O.D. (mm)||5.5ø (0.217")|
|Flex Life||131,000 cycles|
|Tensile Strength||578 N|
|Colors||Black / Red / Yellow / Green / Blue|
|Braided Shield||Coverage: over 95%
This ultra-rugged, "roadie proof" cable offers killer sound for active stage performers. Separating Mogami Gold Stage from other cable brands is unique cable cores with three times the number of copper strands compared to a typical high quality cable. The higher the stranding the less likely the cable is to break when handled. Two of these 105 strand cores are covered with a comprehensive full-coverage braided shield. This forms the basis of a nearly indestructible, yet highly flexible cable that offers transparency and accuracy unequaled by other brands.
- Conductor insulation is XLPE (Cross-Linked Polyethylene) which has excellent electrical characteristics and prevents shrink-back during soldering
- Braided shielding makes Mogami Gold more durable
- For stage and broadcast, Mogami Gold Stage is extremely durable, a valuable feature on stage where cables tend to be abused
- Lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, reproductive, and developmental harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).