Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing three power levels and two wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches:2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes;
- 25 & 35-Watt Modes utilize 2 or 4 power tubes respectively, operating in MESA’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering;
Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output – Featuring Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
All Aluminum Chassis
4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
Following a 35 year tradition of 4xEL84 based power with successful models such as the Caliber™, Maverick™, Nomad™ and Lone Star®, we’re proud to add the legendary and first-ever MARK preamp to the 9-Pin power lineup and introduce the MARK FIVE: 35™. This light-middleweight is an upgraded rendering of our recent smash hit, the mini-platform MARK FIVE: 25™ and like it, the new 35 boxes far above its class.
To further bolster the new MARK FIVE: 35's stage-ready resume, we’ve added a Channel Independent SOLO Feature, a long-spring tank for the all-tube Reverb, the complete set of Voicing Choices from our CABCLONE™ with the addition of the VINTAGE setting to its on-board DI Output and an upgraded Footswitch for access to the new footswitchable choices. This new blend of perfect clip-ablity on demand and exciting, dynamic headroom when you need it, creates the most adaptable MARK amplifier yet!
MULTI-WATT™ CHANNEL ASSIGNABLE POWER
Utilizing our Dyna-Watt™ technology within the Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable power array, this performance-oriented model offers substantially more headroom, punch and power in 35 WATTS, while two low power options, 25 and 10 WATTS provide a looser feel and enhanced power clip expression. Each of the 3 Power Level settings has its own sonic character and can be used to further authenticate the sound styles you are aiming at with your Mode choices and preamp settings. The power ranges and wiring styles are; 35 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power), 25 Watt (Dyna-Watt Power) and 10 Watt (Class AB Triode).
2 CHANNEL AND 6 MODES OF MIGHTY COMPACT POWER
The MARK FIVE: 35, like the MARK FIVE™ it’s born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers...it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie! Channel 1 covers the entire gain spectrum from chiming tight clean sounds, through furry, edge-of-clip, to Classic Rock CRUNCH and all the way up to burning saturated Lead sounds. Channel 2 delivers the legendary MARK II-C+ and warmer, rounder MARK IV in all their glory and the XTREME Mode from the MARK FIVE.
You'll find added tone shaping in Channel 1 via the MID/BOOST feature on the MARK FIVE: 35 . From 0 to 5 on the MID/BOOST you will find the normal range of a standard MID control in a condensed form. From 5 to 10 on the MID/BOOST, a wonderful graduation of overdrive possibilities unfolds, enhancing gain over a broad midrange spectrum and increasing the versatility of each of the 3 Modes in Channel 1. CLEAN and FAT give way to furry and howling, while CRUNCH rolls past Classic Rock to unleash Metal rhythms and molten layers of harmonic complexity for Lead work.
Our legendary BOOGIE® 5-Band Graphic EQ provides the ultimate in sonic flexibility. Dial your sound in with the standard Tone controls and if further shaping is desired, employ the targeted power of the 5-Band Graphic EQ and tweak as you see fit.
The MARK FIVE: 35 incorporates independent SOLO controls that allow each Channel to have its own level for the SOLO footswitchable boost feature. On this 35 Watt MARK rendering however, unlike other MESA amplifiers, the SOLO feature is really an alternate MASTER control wired in parallel with the Channel MASTER and therefore can achieve levels above or below that of the Channel MASTER controls.
A “Preview” feature is built into the Footswitch that indicates the status of the SOLO control of the Channel you are NOT playing through. A dim YELLOW LED above the SOLO button of either Channel on the Footswitch indicates the SOLO is called up and will be active when you next engage that Channel. At that time, the LED on the Footswitch will illuminate full strength and change color to match the Channel’s LED color (Green for Channel 1, Red for Channel 2) and the SOLO will determine the Channel’s volume level until you switch it off and return to using the Channel’s MASTER control.
The MARK FIVE: 35 includes a HEADPHONE Output for personal enjoyment of the amplifier when it is not possible or convenient to play through a speaker. This jack derives its “speaker simulated” signal from the included CABCLONE D.I. feature and delivers a surprisingly good rendering of the MARK FIVE: 35’s sound and feel to your headphone set of choice. Use this output for late night practicing as it offers an authentic and inspiring Tone and feel by including your power tubes and output transformer in the signal path, and is then frequency compensated and level matched courtesy of the on-board CABCLONE D.I. circuitry.
The MARK FIVE: 35 upgrades include additions to the on-board CABCLONE D.I. feature, which now offers three classic “cabinet simulated” VOICING Modes and gives you the full feature set of the stand-alone CABCLONE D.I. minus the OUTPUT control. The simulations are an analog representation achieved through passive means (without op-amps to add gain for shaping) and were created using our 45 years of experience co-designing custom speakers with the world’s top makers and designing custom cabinets to load them in.
These CABCLONE “virtual-cabinet” options allow you to tailor the direct circuit’s EQ response for different cabinet styles, gain regions and/or different instruments and pickups. The choices range from bright and open with enhanced top end for buffed clean sounds (OPEN BACK), to a more compressed voice with the upper harmonics shelved for warm, singing single note sounds and thick high gain rhythm work (VINTAGE), to a scooped midrange and boosted top and bottom response curve called CLOSED BACK that excels for heavy Crunch rhythm and high gain Lead work.
Among these three VOICING options here on the MARK FIVE: 35 you have a broad spectrum of responses to choose from when going Direct. How you wish to apply them is up to you and these descriptions merely provide a guideline to start with. Regardless of how you dedicate them to your Channels for your recording needs, you'll have all the power needed to capture great guitar sounds Direct.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).