Music Store Live is very proud to offer up this mahogany Mayones Setius M7. The aesthetics may be a bit subdued, compared to the average Mayones, while the sound is anything but!
The Duncan SH pickups are aggressive and ready to tackle overdriven sounds with ease. The guitar can purr or growl depending on what you're looking to do with it. The bolt-on neck construction provides a bit more top-end sparkle and spank than it's Regius counterpart. The all-mahogany body construction provides a balanced natural EQ curve and keeps the mid-range nice and present for when you need to dial up the distortion. Any potential sustain that may have been lost as a result of the bolt-on is regained by the use of the string-thru fixed bridge. Intonation is always perfect and you can feel the entire guitar resonate from top to bottom against your body. It's super resonant acoustically and can sport ultra low action without any fret buzzing.
7-stringed Setius with fixed bridge 'double cutaway' Solid Mahogany body in transparent cherry matte finish. Bolt-on construction, 5 pcs Mahogany-Maple neck, plain Rosewood fingerboard, and 25.4" scale. Comes with Seymour Duncan SH27+SH47 pickups, Schaller tuners and tune-o-matic, strings-thru-body bridge for optimal sustain. Includes Mayones Deluxe Gigbag
Mayones guitars and basses are hand-crafted in Poland using traditional European luthier techniques and the finest components available. Professional musicians worldwide depend on their Mayones to provide stunning sound and consistent playability night after night. Mayones artists include Between The Buried And Me, Korn, Katatonia, Limp Bizkit, Paradise Lost, Keith Merrow, Periphery, Jimmy Haslip and many more. Reserve your Mayones today and see how it inspires your own creativity.
- Mayones Setius M7
- Transparent Cherry
- Mahogany Body
- Bolt-On Mahogany Neck
- Contoured Neck Heel - for easy upper fret access
- 49mm Nut Width / 62mm 12th Fret Width / 69mm 24th Fret Width
- 20.5mm - 21.5mm Neck Thickness
- Rosewood Fretboard
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.4" Scale
- 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Plain Fretboard (no inlays) + Luminlay Side Dots
- Seymour Duncan SH27 and SH47 Pickups
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for coil splitting), Tone, 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch
- Graph-Tech Nut
- String-Thru Body Fixed Bridge
- Schaller M6 Mini Tuners
- Switchcraft Output Jack
- Schaller Security Straplocks
- Black Hardware
- Mayones Hardshell Case Included
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).